Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
11-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortarrKang
Yes, by all means spoon feed the mouth breathers.
Well, I enjoyed reading through Scotty's dialog and figuring it out myself but to each their own. It wasnt that hard so I figured I would give the answer away.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
11-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTrott View Post
Well, I enjoyed reading through Scotty's dialog and figuring it out myself but to each their own. It wasnt that hard so I figured I would give the answer away.
This is one of the reasons of why there are so many noob players. Because some people can't/won't figure things out of themselves and depend on others to feed them the information instead of doing it themselves & enjoying the experience.

I'm all for helping those that don't understand things, but when it comes to just giving out the answers, it starts to breed a bad community. Look at the majority of WoW's community. Self-entitled bad players that refuse to do good and what not.

I don't want to see this happen to STO.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
12-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
SPOILERS

Scotty basically tells you the answers.
Wow, that really doesn't help at all. thank god someone was smart enough to just POST the answers
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
12-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idx730 View Post
Wow, that really doesn't help at all. thank god someone was smart enough to just POST the answers
thank god someone was smart enough to just NECRO this thread :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15 To all the haters!
12-18-2010, 06:02 PM
And by the way, players like me do enjoy the content, however I prefer to spend my time blowing up ships or disintegrating NPC's. Most puzzles I can figure out, but I'd be lying if I said I NEVER got stuck here and there.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
12-18-2010, 06:12 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
12-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idx730 View Post
Bravo, you've proven your the load your mom should have swallowed.
Be careful with your comments. This could be considered an insult and could be reported by the person you are insulting. There's no reason to attack anyone here. There is also no reason to bring up an old thread just to respond to a comment you disagreed with, especially since you weren't involved in the original discussion to begin with.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
12-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idx730 View Post
... thank god...
You're welcome.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
12-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Be careful with your comments. This could be considered an insult and could be reported by the person you are insulting. There's no reason to attack anyone here. There is also no reason to bring up an old thread just to respond to a comment you disagreed with, especially since you weren't involved in the original discussion to begin with.
it doesn't require the person who the comment was directed against to report the post. anyone can find a post objectionable and in fact someone i know has already.........

:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
04-14-2011, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykey1982 View Post
This is one of the reasons of why there are so many noob players. Because some people can't/won't figure things out of themselves and depend on others to feed them the information instead of doing it themselves & enjoying the experience.
I understand where you;re coming from, but I came to get the answer for this quest because I thought it was so out of place.

I mean, the fate of the quadrant is in the balance, we just went through a lot of wonderful atmospheric horror, and now I'm serving drinks?

As for the answers - well, I read all Scotty's dialgie carefully and it didn't seem that obvious to me. She likes martinis? I don't know if a martini is hot, salty or sour; I've never had one.

So thank you to whomever posted the answer to this meaningless distraction in an otherwise-gripping mission arc.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:00 PM.