Lt. Commander
# 1 Respawn Tab Options
11-14-2010, 07:41 PM
I was recently in Ker'rat in an attempting to get the Emblems for the mission from Icheb, and I found out that the Klingons were using the spawn, respawn point to slaughter any federation character who entered.

And they would instantly attack and destroy ANY federation ship that spawned into the system. A new Option on the Respawn Tab needs to be added, a New Option /Leave System/ which allows you to respawn Outside of a star system instead of inside it.

It took me 20 minutes to escape Ker'rat. I would turn my game off, but still spawned inside the system, still to be attacked and destroyed, I ONLY escaped when the computer Glitched and registered me as a Klingon faction player allowing me to depart the system...

The Devs SERIOUSLY need to add that LEAVE SYSTEM Option to the Respawn Tab At least on Maps where you have PVP accessible so you have a way To escape when groups of players use that spawn/kill sweet spot in kar'rat system to slaughter and lock players up.

--------------------------------------------
Any snide comments made by anyone will result in an instant ignore on my part. I am Not a PVPer, and only do Ker'rat and such to earn emblems.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_mane2001 View Post
I was recently in Ker'rat in an attempting to get the Emblems for the mission from Icheb, and I found out that the Klingons were using the spawn, respawn point to slaughter any federation character who entered.

And they would instantly attack and destroy ANY federation ship that spawned into the system. A new Option on the Respawn Tab needs to be added, a New Option /Leave System/ which allows you to respawn Outside of a star system instead of inside it.
I agree with you 100% Shadow-mane, but it happens to both sides, not only to Feds. I have characters in each faction and it is the same all around. When I play one of my Fed toons, I get attacked by the Klingons. When I play as one of my Klingons, I get ganked by all the Feds. It's actually worse for the Klingon side because we are usually outnumbered in each instance of that mission.

There should be separate spawn points for each faction. That would help, but unfortunately, there are still people out there who love to camp at respawn points and shoot enemies as soon as the respawn. Maybe one day, a solution will turn up for this problem. Until then, if it does happen to you again, just either change the instance that you are in or log off and wait about 10 minutes and then log back in.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-14-2010, 09:33 PM
I know and it's happened to klingons when There is only one klingon ship in ker'rat with dozeons of fed players. I' more or less just move away when The instant starts anew, most of the time, I will admit that yes I have attacked some klingons when spawning in a new instant restart, but the vast majority of the time I move off to just start the mission. But they need to add this option to at least keep players from being /trapped/
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-14-2010, 10:48 PM
This, and more than one spawnpoint, randomly spawning the players.