Lt. Commander
# 11
11-16-2010, 06:34 PM
meh, better than nothing...wont work on my Orion Slave Boy, but oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Cryptic fails again...

Nothing to see here...

Look to the Horizon....
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Heres the latest excuse..err i mean quote from Dstahl explaining the idea behind the crap reward we are now getting ..........

This quote was taken from a thread in the main discussion part of the forum.

The character art team was asked to make some cool rewards for Klingons and they proposed this "it gets better over time" approach and I endorsed it because it sounds cool they way they have it planned out. The character art guys are committed to making this cool and since this is their idea, I think its cool too.

My gut says no matter what we made, some players wouldn't like it. Its not like I asked them to make the crappiest think they could think of... I asked them to come up with something neat that works for ALL KDF species - and so far they haven't let me down

Apparantly they think that instead of us getting a fully finished uniform peice its 'Cool' to spoon feed us it a bit at a time, whats the betting that part 2 of our reward will replace the vanity ship at 400 days?

More worrying is the fact that if they really believe this is a cool reward for Klingons it doesnt look good for any future rewards/items ect.. for us Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-16-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Oh my...thats ugly. It looks like Madonna designed it. He starts to "Vogue", I'm gonna throw up!
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-16-2010, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
Oh my...thats ugly. It looks like Madonna designed it. He starts to "Vogue", I'm gonna throw up!
Now if we can only get the cone shaped ummm breast plate :p
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Hmm.....

I can't really say from the picture, but I think I'll have to reserve judgment until I see it on my main.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-17-2010, 02:58 AM
Quote:
That looks like the makings of Wookiee armor back in Star Wars Galaxies.... total joke, where is the jacket we were promised?
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-17-2010, 06:02 AM
Quote:
I realy dont see why cryptic has to make simple things complicated the Federation side was the dress uniform style jacket so why didnt they do the same for the klingon side like worf and the other kligons wore in the show something along this line and as you can see they could be styled different ways, i assume by your standing in the empire,

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media...il/320x240.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-17-2010, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMerzan
...the Federation side was the dress uniform style jacket...
And people complained about that as well.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-17-2010, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
And people complained about that as well.
Lol yea so true we all a bunch of winers lol just picking , now i dont play on my kligon side alot and i know i am behind on my info and all but would some one explain or did i missunderstand but they did or rather are doing a 200 day reward before the 100 day reward ummm isnt that kinda backwards ya know 100 then 200 and so on,