Lt. Commander
# 11
11-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
I'd recommend also going on a hunger strike.
Then we can starve out the less intelligent ones.
Should he also tie himself to a lightpole in the middle of a forest?
Lt. Commander
# 12
I bet this isn't the flood of rallying supporters you thought you going to get, is it TR71777? You thought you would try to go on strike and get all the feddies to follow you into the breach. But no, you failed, everyone thinks your an irritating little whelp, including myself, and everyone but you is right. So you just get off the forums, and fun toting around in your little starship not PvPing.
Lt. Commander
# 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Excuse makers will always find something to whine about. Before this it was cloak, and now that Feds have cloak they have to find something else to blame it on when they still get beat. If Feds ever do get carriers, it will be something else after that. On the other side of the coin, good gamers come up with strategies to defeat difficult opponents.
Amen to that."Neverending Story", STO Federation style All is missing is that big flying dog with some magical powers to back it up.
Lt. Commander
# 14 what a shame
11-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR71777 View Post
im on strike from fvk pvp till the feds get their own carriers all fed players should boycott all fvk pvp's till the feds get their carriers cause the klingons have a unfair advantage with their carriers they out number us 10 to 1 everytime us feds get into a pvp with the klingons i would like to see the feds have their own carriers
no carrier will make you better. pvp fvk
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
I'd recommend also going on a hunger strike.
Then we can starve out the less intelligent ones.
Just use the toilet to pee I think it will still count.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Just ignore this guy, he seems to start threads like this every couple of days, he refuses to realise the real problem is his inability to adapt, despite the fact that many people have tried to help inform him of the many ways that a carrier can be countered, and lets be honest i doubt any one will really miss him much anyway (especially those fed players that are willing to learn and adapt).
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! From his last spam thread:

Please post the following information:

1) Your character class

2) Your skill set up

3) The class and skills of the BOs you actually use

4) Your ship class

5) What equiptment your ship uses

6) Your typical strategy in PvP

Once you tell us those things, then it will be possible to give advice on what things you need to change to be more effective.

This is going to be so much fun
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Either two things will happen. Either OP will go on strike, or OP will get in trouble for making even more of these threads that get closed down as soon as Stormin Norman notices them.

Something tells me Stormy waving around a ban hammer is more likely to actually come first.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havraha View Post
Either two things will happen. Either OP will go on strike, or OP will get in trouble for making even more of these threads that get closed down as soon as Stormin Norman notices them.

Something tells me Stormy waving around a ban hammer is more likely to actually come first.
I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sithterror View Post
here we go again
Amazing Isn't it... The horse is dead and they still kick it... Poor old horse...
Closed Thread