Lt. Commander
# 1 Ship Bridge Requests
11-17-2010, 08:35 AM
I'm loving STO and I'm glad to see each month bring new content and new facets to the fun. There are two things I'd like to see come down the pipe:

1) A TOS Bridge set containing Pilot, Series, Animated Series, and each of the film versions of the Federation Bridge. As always Ex Astris has an excellent reference page to work from: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/bridges1.htm

I really like some of the bridge designs currently employed in game on both sides of the fence but I still want at least one or more of my ships to have the TOS layout to work from.

2) A virtual tour of all available bridges. I've gone through many of the bridge designs and shelled out energy credits and honor to experiment to find the right bridge for each ship but so many of them that look good from the one view pictured don't fit what I intended when my toon is inside them and I have to pick another one. I've purchased all the bridge packs so I have plenty to choose from but I still would like to see a quick fly around of each bridge so I have a better feel for what's where and can pick better for each ship I captain.

Keep up the great work Cryptic. I haven't enjoyed an MMO like this since the early days of SWG and you've also rekindled my love of Star Trek in general.
Lt. Commander
# 2 TOS Bridge
11-17-2010, 06:24 PM
This the #1 ask for bridge. Why they not put out is beyond me. They take forever to do stuff. Example most people got there 300 day Fireworks but they just talking about adding the kingon 200 award. There months late. Said to say this typical of how fast the do things.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-17-2010, 06:41 PM
I think that they may be waiting for us to be able to have Customizable interiors. It seems that we are getting really close to getting that, mainly because they wanted all of the seats to be functional before they do it. And since in the latest Engineering report, they said that the function was "in testing."
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
This the #1 ask for bridge. Why they not put out is beyond me. They take forever to do stuff. Example most people got there 300 day Fireworks but they just talking about adding the kingon 200 award. There months late. Said to say this typical of how fast the do things.
I agree, its about time we got some more TNG and TOS styled bridges. It does take them forever...
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-17-2010, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdidy View Post
I think that they may be waiting for us to be able to have Customizable interiors. It seems that we are getting really close to getting that, mainly because they wanted all of the seats to be functional before they do it. And since in the latest Engineering report, they said that the function was "in testing."
I think pdidy nailed it. Why not add a massive BANG to a new feature by linking it with a top want?

OK, Devs, Maximum Warp Speed ahead and Kirk's Luck(tm) to you all. Let's see this happen and work!