Lt. Commander
# 31
11-17-2010, 03:42 PM
Can anybody tell with what kind of weapons the NX Enterprise comes? Are they standard issue Phaser Beam Arrays or are they any special ones like scaling up with the level?
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-17-2010, 03:53 PM
I purchased the Ent pack bundle (I love the MU stuff).

I go to my second character to claim the free item, and it says the transaction cannot be completed at this time. I have 2 empty ship slots, so I know it's not that.

Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-17-2010, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teslanar
Can anybody tell with what kind of weapons the NX Enterprise comes? Are they standard issue Phaser Beam Arrays or are they any special ones like scaling up with the level?
It comes with two standard issue phaser beams and one standard issue torpedo launcher (same ones that you get with the Miranda). The rest of the equipment (shields, deflector, engines) is standard issue items, as well. You can't sell them to a vendor when you replace them, either.

(The Grappler is an innate ability, and it doesn't take up any of your ship's weapons/equipment slots.)
Lt. Commander
# 34
11-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Visit the C-Store to check out our Enterprise Bundle. The pack includes Federation NX Class Starship Replica, Federation Costume Pack: Enterprise, Federation Costume Pack: Enterprise Mirror Uniforms - Circa 2160 and the Federation Costume Pack: T'Pol.

Link to the news article.
So it begins.....
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Shame on you, Cryptic!

I can't believe you left out Underwear Costumes and the Decontamination Gel Rub Emote!

That's just game breaking!!! Consider my subscription canceled right after I buy this awesome bundle!
LOL!!!!!

Oh sweet Jebus, I couldn't stop laughing at this post. I know it's silly, but thanks for the stitch Mirror-Master.

It got me thinking about an inside joke some friends and I had back-in-the-day when Ent was on TV and they first had those blue rooms and gel... Let's just say it involves the word slather.

HA!

Ahem... Uh, we now return you to your regularlly scheduled C-Store advirtisement.
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakim View Post
I purchased the Ent pack bundle (I love the MU stuff).

I go to my second character to claim the free item, and it says the transaction cannot be completed at this time. I have 2 empty ship slots, so I know it's not that.

Any ideas?
I saw that too, it sucks because I rolled a new toon for it.
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-17-2010, 05:29 PM
How come pants dont come with the T'Pol uniform
Lt. Commander
# 38
11-17-2010, 05:32 PM
yeah they do, the T'Pol pants are in loose long, same as the ENT pants
Lt. Commander
# 39
11-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Thank you much Cryptic, I just purchased 2000 CP for 15.00 (not including VAT) and will be purchasing the bundle pack ASAP. As a lifetime subscriber I am very pleased with STO, especially the fact that you continue to update the game for free on a regular basis (so looking forward to S3 ) and add awesome little extra special products like this so I can continue to contribute to the success of the game (and your Christmas bonus).
Lt. Commander
# 40
11-17-2010, 05:50 PM
I plan on purchasing it anyway (as I get my free char slot with the 300 day), however I was curious, is there an Admiral Uniform, or just the standard crew uniforms?