Lt. Commander
# 71
11-19-2010, 12:21 AM
The AGT uniforms are my biggest interest. They can't come out soon enough. I'm very glad to see some value with the Enterprise era stuff even though I have no interest in it. The TMP uniforms look better than I expected. Those went from a pass in my mind originally to a definitely buy once they are released.
Lt. Commander
# 72
11-19-2010, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
The AGT uniforms are my biggest interest. They can't come out soon enough. I'm very glad to see some value with the Enterprise era stuff even though I have no interest in it. The TMP uniforms look better than I expected. Those went from a pass in my mind originally to a definitely buy once they are released.
I'm not really wanting the AGT uniforms (but probably will get them anyway; I've gotten all the others so far, lol), but I totally agree with you on the TMP uniforms.

I hadn't originally planned on getting them, but after seeing the WiP screenshot and the C-Store Preview video, they do look a lot better than I expected, too. Also, since the Enterprise Pack was so cheap (I had saved around 2000 CP for it, just in case it was going to be a lot more than it was), I have plenty of points leftover that I can use to purchase the TMP uniforms. (I wonder if they will add the Security helmets, like dstahl wants. )

Although, if I do, I may have to buy another set of costume slots. I bought a set of 2 a little while back, and I'm using my on-duty slots for my ENT, TOS, and VOY/DS9 uniforms. I might buy another set during the next sale, and use them for my TWOK and the TMP (once they come out).
Lt. Commander
# 73
11-19-2010, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
...Although, if I do, I may have to buy another set of costume slots. I bought a set of 2 a little while back, and I'm using my on-duty slots for my ENT, TOS, and VOY/DS9 uniforms. I might buy another set during the next sale, and use them for my TWOK and the TMP (once they come out).
Yeah, I have to buy more. After adding the Ent/MU Ent I forget now, but I have something like 25 uniforms made for my main character, and a couple more on my main female character. I'll need more slots for the TMP or any others that may be released. I think I'll buy more slots when during Black Friday's 20% Discount Sale. (And yes, I am addicted to playing dress-up with my STO characters, lol )
Lt. Commander
# 74
11-19-2010, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Is there a problem with the 'Enterprise Bundle' currently (5:00 PM PST - Thursday 11/18/10); as I attempted to buy it (had more than enough C-Points); yet got the 'Unable to complete transaction; this item is currently unavailable' message.

Ah well. I'll pick it up at some point. I hope it's not because the character is a VA1 and all my ship slots are filled or simething to that effect, but first time I've encountered such a bug with the C-Store.
you got to have a free ship slot.
Lt. Commander
# 75
11-19-2010, 09:34 AM
the only thing i find a bit off is that the phasers fire the the edge of the saucer, where the RCS thrusters are, bout apart from that and a few other little things that have been mentioned, nice ship!
Lt. Commander
# 76
11-19-2010, 09:48 AM
I really like this bundle, the price is right and the content is great also! I wish they had included or will later provide a phase pistol. I'm a happy customer. This game is becoming more promising as time goes on.
Lt. Commander
# 77
11-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
Does the NX ship come with unique weapons like the TOS Enterprise? Or just the basic loadout?
basic loadout sadly
Lt. Commander
# 78
11-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodsyn View Post
basic loadout sadly

While not a weapon, per se... but it does have the "Grappler" ability.. sort of a tractor-beam like ability, which I will say is hella-fun..

Saith
Lt. Commander
# 79
11-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
you got to have a free ship slot.
And I think that's lousy. The more I see these purchaseable ships in the C-Store the more I think they should come with their own slot. If you agree with this please show your support in this thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=189562
Lt. Commander
# 80
11-19-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galan_Vaurek

While not a weapon, per se... but it does have the "Grappler" ability.. sort of a tractor-beam like ability, which I will say is hella-fun..

Saith
i'd take having more enterpise-like phasers, having them fire from a more show accurate position over a basically useless grapple. i still hope they fix the Beam Overload issues. you know where no matter which ship you use it sounds like you're overloading ToS phasers and not normal phasers