Lt. Commander
# 81
11-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Thank you much Cryptic, I just purchased 2000 CP for 15.00 (not including VAT) and will be purchasing the bundle pack ASAP. As a lifetime subscriber I am very pleased with STO, especially the fact that you continue to update the game for free on a regular basis (so looking forward to S3 ) and add awesome little extra special products like this so I can continue to contribute to the success of the game (and your Christmas bonus).
Same sentiments here!
Lt. Commander
# 82
11-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
The AGT uniforms are my biggest interest. They can't come out soon enough. I'm very glad to see some value with the Enterprise era stuff even though I have no interest in it. The TMP uniforms look better than I expected. Those went from a pass in my mind originally to a definitely buy once they are released.
The Ent MU uniforms are awesome, if only you could wear a Combadge AND the shoulder patches, it would be great, my away team wears those for males and 7of9's for females, looks like a tight group

The AGT uniforms would be cool depending on how they let you work the colors, I am mainly hoping for the Admiral's jacket from it.

Like everyone else, I'll have a set of TMP uniforms as well, being a lifer, I think it gives me too much money to burn I'd like to see the Engineering suits though, that would be cool

Other than that, still got the Open jacket and Troi uniforms to go.

Who knows, at the rate they are going, maybe we can get rank specific pips on the WoK jacket one day.
Lt. Commander
# 83
11-20-2010, 11:28 AM
So it seems for all the talk of T0/T1 its clearly only attainable when you ARE Lt. rank +

Ensign with 2 free slots can't claim.
Lt. Commander
# 84
11-20-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
So it seems for all the talk of T0/T1 its clearly only attainable when you ARE Lt. rank +

Ensign with 2 free slots can't claim.
You can't escape the tutorial without getting enough SP to be an Lt., unless there's some bug I'm unaware of. So it's not exactly a limitation.

TOS Connie works the same way, you can't start the tutorial with it but you can grab it before leaving ESD for the first time.
Lt. Commander
# 85
11-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Oh Dear the NX01 available before the year is even out.
Not a good omen at all...
Lt. Commander
# 86
11-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufpstarfleet View Post
Same sentiments here!
I agree as well. Qapla, !!!
Lt. Commander
# 87
11-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgm2b2 View Post
Oh Dear the NX01 available before the year is even out.
Not a good omen at all...
Curious statement. How is it not a good omen that the final main ship from the Star Trek series has been added before the year is out?
Lt. Commander
# 88 Grappler
01-21-2011, 10:21 PM
I'm confused. first time player here, it's my first day so forgive me for not understanding what you mean abou the grappler being an innate ability.

I can't find a button to activativate it. Does this mean it just kicks in when I get close to someone or something? How do you actuall yuse the grappler?
Lt. Commander
# 89
01-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Check your abilities panel while aboard you ship. You will have a grapple ability if the NX-01 is your current ship.
Lt. Commander
# 90
01-21-2011, 10:38 PM
what's the "abilities" panel? Don't see anything with that label.