Lt. Commander
I really enjoyed this mission, Sure it wasn't as blockbuster as the last one but it was quite enjoyable

I also really enjoyed the fact that every fight besides the last one with the devidains was avoidable in some way or another. Giving us the option to fight or flee (or diplo our way out) was a nice change of pace

kudos Cryptic!!

PS I really enjoyed the set, very TOS like.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Im wondering if there is an accolade for not engaging the starfleet guys.

So far I have only been able to evade the first patrol. The mission "Shenanigans" I havent figured out a way of not running into Starfleet yet. Not even sure if its possible.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-06-2010, 12:11 PM
As soon as the turbolift drops you off on the wrong level, there is a Jefferies tube you can use to escape and evade the incoming partol. After that you are take to another section, where you have to sneak past another security partol (which i failed, and ended up being my only fight with starfleet). the next and last security partol i bluffed my way out of.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-06-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sltdg View Post
As soon as the turbolift drops you off on the wrong level, there is a Jefferies tube you can use to escape and evade the incoming partol. After that you are take to another section, where you have to sneak past another security partol (which i failed, and ended up being my only fight with starfleet). the next and last security partol i bluffed my way out of.
how do you calibrate the cordical stimulator i just can't figure it out ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-06-2010, 12:48 PM
When you talk to *SPOILER* when you're ready to to do the cordical stimulator calibration, there should be a "review findings" button in the convo, that should give you everything you need. Just make sure that the facts match in the calibration step to the review findings convo. Remember: you can have your communications log open when you do these puzzles if you've forgotten anything.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Yeah just a bunch of Jibberish to me, I can't figure this thing out for the life of me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-06-2010, 01:49 PM
I enjoyed it, on both my Fed and KDF. Only got into on fight on the Fed side, and I think that was a BO's fault, it is nice to have a use for being and Ambassador.

Though I do wish that the Retrofit phaser could be placed either Fore or Aft, maybe we can get an Aft facing one later. (hint hint)
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Another great mission cryptic. Enjoyed it so much more than combat due to the the use of diplomatic options. Great choice picking *Spolier* as the the familiar character. Soon as i met them all i had going through my head when working with them was "dam it Jim!". Lol i got so distracted by the awesome set/tos art i had to review instructions a few times lol.

Mission reward was nothing new to me and i suppose many others who have the pre-order tos connie but good reward for lower ranks.

Seriously great job guys (especially to the art department or hwo ever does the environment work). Cant wait for next week now.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-06-2010, 03:01 PM
It was fun but i had to do it twice. The completion was not acknowledged and the mission began from scratch when i went back as directed.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Done it twice thusfar and it WILL not acknowledge completion! Third time was the charm.