Lt. Commander
Stahl just reported that Bajoran Uniforms are on the list of upcoming uniforms and I had a few questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
btw... I'm pretty sure some of the items on your list are already in development (just not mentioned in the engineering report). Definitely the TOS green wrap-around and dress uniforms, space/environ suits and there's definitely more uniforms coming - one of which I also think is the bajoran uni.

One issue is that the character art team is being asked to focus on their content tasks and making cool new bad guys for future episodes and so I'm having to find other ways to get the costumes made... its slower - but they are coming.
Question 1: Will the female version of the uniform be similar to Kira's first uniform? Or like her new uniform towards the end of the series?
Question 1 Commentary: Personally I'm a larger fan of the first uniform, but I understand if other like the other one better.
Question 1.5: Can you make it so that either one is an option?
Question 1-1.5 image links: 1st Uniform /// 2nd Uniform

Question 2: Will the males have the option to wear a belt and have the collar, like Odo during the first part of season 3?
Question 2 Commentary: I liked the uniform with the belt, but again understand that others may not like the belt.
Question 2.5: Can you make it so that either one is an option?
Question 2-2.5 image links: 1st Uniform /// Season 3 Uniform

Question 3: Any screen shots of the WIP?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Yeah, I liked the Bajoran Uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Will you make a version available to Klingons as part of a Klingon Mirror Universe pack?

The Mirror Bajorans (part of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance) wore these uniforms, albeit in darker colors and with KCA insignia. It seems like an easy way to do something for the Klingons, piggybacking off the development of this uniform.

Barring that, maybe make Mirror Bajorans a playable race on the KDF side and give them these uniforms as their "racial option", similar to how Orion, Nausicaans, etc. have race based costume options? (Honestly, what's to stop the KCA and KDF from flat out becoming allies? There isn't any inherent conflict between them the way there is between the Terrans and Federation.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-19-2010, 03:09 AM
I hope they add the Bajoran Earring, if it is not already.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-19-2010, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I hope they add the Bajoran Earring, if it is not already.
There are a few versions already in the character creator.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Bajoran uniforms are on the list and we plan on giving as much variety as possible. We will take all of your suggestions into account so post away!
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-19-2010, 01:13 PM
Bajoran Uniforms?

hmmm... i'd like one as seen on Deep Space Nine, and one shiny 2409 STO style Leather Version like the default Starfleet Uniforms that came with the game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Bajoran phasers too please.

Also, agree with the OP. the multiple versions of the uniform that appeared throughout the show would be great as long as they're going in.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-19-2010, 02:13 PM
I would like to see the option to choose the textures on the current uniforms, similar to CO's setup for leather, cloth, and metal for every costume piece. It drives me nuts when i get my uni all setup and realize that one bit is leather and another is cloth.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmattson View Post
Bajoran uniforms are on the list and we plan on giving as much variety as possible. We will take all of your suggestions into account so post away!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this thread and become involved. I look forward to the the future development and information regarding these uniforms!