Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
11-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Please make the feet/boots look realistic in comparison to the size of the character wearing the uniforms. For the T'Pol and Seven costumes, both feet/boots are severely crippled in size and shape (Alas, they could use some work).
I would like to point out that I very much like the concept of having different parts that can be mixed and matched, hence, please try to keep the uniforms modular.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmattson View Post
Bajoran uniforms are on the list and we plan on giving as much variety as possible. We will take all of your suggestions into account so post away!
The only suggestion I have is to please post what colors you use in C-Store pics when you release these. I like getting my costumes as accurate as possible and I sometimes have a hard time replicating your pics.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Could we get some more hair options for Bajoran females? Many of the "short" hair styles cover the right ear, where the earring goes. Even if they're mirror versions of the current styles, that would be great!
Lt. Commander
# 14 Would rather have
11-20-2010, 04:26 PM
Kirck Green Skirt from season two or The Wrapth of Khan jacket used in Star Trek 2, 3, and 4. WAIT I want it all...
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-21-2010, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Kirck Green Skirt from season two or The Wrapth of Khan jacket used in Star Trek 2, 3, and 4. WAIT I want it all...
Err... Wrath of Kahn uniforms are in the game, bud. C-Store. What is more, they're free! Go get 'em.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-21-2010, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by innocuous9
Err... Wrath of Kahn uniforms are in the game, bud. C-Store. What is more, they're free! Go get 'em.
I think he means the away team jackets, such as worn by Kirk, Saavik, and McCoy down to the Genesis planet: http://gbparts.danawheels.net/graphics/asap/wok14.jpg http://media.photobucket.com/image/w...lection001.jpg http://www.fastcopyinc.com/orionpres...eld_jacket.jpg

I still the most important thing for Bajoran females is getting hairstyles that don't block the earrings.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-22-2010, 06:21 AM
Yes. Bajoran uniforms. I was just thinking that when I was watching DS9 yesterday. You have 2 costumes you can make from this:

Standard issue unisex jacket and pants uniform
'Kira' style uniform jumpsuit

Also I wwaaant the Bajoran Militia com badges to go with it, and their militia rank pips.

Do that and I'll be as happy as I was when I got the NX pack, maybe even happier
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-26-2010, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
The only suggestion I have is to please post what colors you use in C-Store pics when you release these. I like getting my costumes as accurate as possible and I sometimes have a hard time replicating your pics.
This would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-27-2010, 02:38 AM
Hey guys, because a Dev posted here and said leave you posts and ideas... or something like that :p Anyway, this is my great idea!

People are complaining about the font for season 3 and so Cryptic changed the font back to normal.
BUT i was thinking, mabye there could be an option in vidio settings or something simmiler that enables you to change the font to your likeing!

So people who think the font Cryptic 1st thought of useing for season 3 was awesome, they could set that font as the one they use or people who hate it, can change it back to normal!

I personaly LOVE the font Crypic was going to use in season 3, if i could use that with the season 3 relece i would be VERY, VERY happy!

Thanks for reading everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-27-2010, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirPretorius
Hey guys, because a Dev posted here and said leave you posts and ideas... or something like that :p Anyway, this is my great idea!

People are complaining about the font for season 3 and so Cryptic changed the font back to normal.
BUT i was thinking, mabye there could be an option in vidio settings or something simmiler that enables you to change the font to your likeing!

So people who think the font Cryptic 1st thought of useing for season 3 was awesome, they could set that font as the one they use or people who hate it, can change it back to normal!

I personaly LOVE the font Crypic was going to use in season 3, if i could use that with the season 3 relece i would be VERY, VERY happy!

Thanks for reading everyone!

I think they meant regarding the Bajoran Uniforms.