Lt. Commander
# 11
11-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
Uhm.....no!
im tired of you all saying no stop it i have a right to ask quit putting my qustions down people like you always put my qustions down for no reason so stop it
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
You know what, I always thought that they have invisioned is that they will make t5 T6 ships (or T6 to T7) by giving them a chance to add an ability from a pool of abilities(like battle cloak, pets, drones or whatnot).
I have a few theories like that that I would like to bet they will implement.
thank you thats what ive been trying to do but i got people like sharkforce and others always getting my post shut down or reporting me just for asking i feel that my voice isnt being heard at all cause of people like sharkforce
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-17-2010, 06:54 PM
But details are not finalized until after new ships have gone through Tribble... so there are no hard and fast answers at this time.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR71777 View Post
thank you thats what ive been trying to do but i got people like sharkforce and others always getting my post shut down or reporting me just for asking i feel that my voice isnt being heard at all cause of people like sharkforce
While I do get out of breath reading your many,many,many posts on Federation carriers, due to the lack of punctuation,I've never reported you or got your threads closed.You are by far the most persistent poster on a single subject that I've encountered on these forums,you are like the Energizer Funny.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Well that was the first time they got answered. I have been posting since beta and never once got a response.

I figured the answer to the nausicain ship was "we will tell you when we can" or nothing.
But he is telling me there isn't any details. Now, I english isn't my main language, but if that means that the details haven't been finalized, I call shenanigans.
in a post a few weeks ago, we where told the reason for the delay was that the animation was hard. That is fine. But they are animating it and don't have a clue what it does? Hmmmm.
I figure he means he simply can't tell us.. My real questions are the first few anyways.
If he says he doesn't have any details, than that is more than likely true.

Quote:
im tired of you all saying no stop it i have a right to ask quit putting my qustions down people like you always put my qustions down for no reason so stop it
He has just as much right to disagree with you as you have a right to ask for what you want, though you do not have a right to spam your demand across the forums which violates your TOS. That is why you keep getting reported (or at least one reason).
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Quote:
I do not actually Believe you are 33 man. You have no idea how to spell, you're an irritating Troll, and you repeat your self over and over, over the same issue! Fed Carrier fed carrier FED CARRIER! Well guess what?? You're not gonna get it! So get over it!! We will stop putting your questions down, when you quit asking the same one! Get over it! We heard the first twelve times!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-17-2010, 08:05 PM
I have a question, I recently got a couple of female Alien bridge officers and noticed that it seems that a lot of the customization bits have gone missing. Has anyone else noticed this or is it a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Quote:
i have a question is there a chance that the feds get a carrier of their own or have a crusier carry fighters or some kind of support fighters that will help you in missions and in pvp? cause i think it would make a interesting feature and some new content?
Congrats on learning to use punctua...

Quote:
Quote:
Bah never mind....
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Quote:
You are correct in that you can ask them, but we equally have a right to oppose your request.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
You know what, I always thought that they have invisioned is that they will make t5 T6 ships (or T6 to T7) by giving them a chance to add an ability from a pool of abilities(like battle cloak, pets, drones or whatnot).
I have a few theories like that that I would like to bet they will implement.
I like this idea.

<. .> This message is Squirrel-Approved. *stamp*