Lt. Commander
# 1 Voyager Inteprid class bridge?
11-18-2010, 01:35 AM
Hello,
I am a big fan of Star Trek Voyager, and I love the inteprid ship in the game. But I have a question. Is there any plan for the future to get the real voyager bridge for the game?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2010, 10:34 AM
It already is. Be a Sci ship and you can pick it
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-18-2010, 10:38 AM
No its not in the game.
There are bridges that have a similar shape, but none that look anything remotely like the actual Intrepid class bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticone622 View Post
It already is. Be a Sci ship and you can pick it
You don't have to be in a Science Vessel to select the Intrepid bridge. You can use any bridge you have access regards of your ship types (faction notwithstanding). There is an Intrepid (Voyager) set of bridges that are available from the C-Store. Just buy the Inrepid Bridge set from the C-Store, and you can immediately change your ship's bridge to it.

Edit:

The Intrepid bridges (all bridges in fact) aren't exact replicas of the canon bridges. They interiors are bigger and high ceilings in scale to the rest of the interiors in STO. It's to allow eventual actual game play on those maps in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-18-2010, 10:53 AM
Unless they changed it.... once you get LTC you got a new bridge, which was different based on your ship class. These werent NOT the C-Store bridges added around season 2 but in the game since Launch.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzun View Post
The Intrepid bridges (all bridges in fact) aren't exact replicas of the canon bridges. They interiors are bigger and high ceilings in scale to the rest of the interiors in STO. It's to allow eventual actual game play on those maps in the future.
The problem is that they arn't even close even if you 'account for larger interiors'. The galaxy bridge is pretty much spot on compared to the show and defiant at least resembles the defiant bridge, yet the voyager bridge looks *nothing* like the one from the show. It's just a random bridge with voyager name slapped on.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Just logged on and its the Delta Bridge....it is WAY TO BIG, and has 2 consoles near the Helm but it is the Voyager Bridge...

Get the Dev to actually make these Bridges Smaller and you will get what your looking for.. I dont use it because of how large it is
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-18-2010, 01:00 PM
IMO, the Defiant Bridge is scaled to about what the typical bridge should be. I wish they would scale them all to that size and adjust the layout accordingly.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-19-2010, 11:05 AM
TNG bridge really dosen't look bad. Just wish it had the seats next to the captain's chair.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirestormMk3 View Post
TNG bridge really dosen't look bad. Just wish it had the seats next to the captain's chair.
Actually there is a microtransaction bridge that does have the two seats next to the cap's chair.