Lt. Commander
# 31
11-19-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six-of-Nine
I agree, we need to make male and female versions of this. Also, I'd like a male version of the seven of nine and t'pol outfits too. Of course they would be reworked to fit a masculine body.

And, the male miniskirt, they had them on early seasons of TNG, and I want them!

You think by the 25th century folks ideas of gender based fashion would be a bit more egalitarian.
Signed...oh, a thousand times SIGNED!
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-19-2010, 10:11 AM
I'll add my voice to this as well. Equality in fashion would be a good thing in STO.

Besides, if you can do it in Champions Online, then it should be easy to implement in STO...many of the costume options in CO work for either sex...it makes sense to do the same here.
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faulgor View Post
+1 for a Klingon version.
/Signed +2 for a Klingon version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konig-Wolf View Post
I'll add my voice to this as well. Equality in fashion would be a good thing in STO...
/Signed as well.

Khan had some serious heavage, I have some heroic male Starfleet members who would appreciate showing off some pec-action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion.sol
... and +1 for male versions/variants of the 7of9 & T'pol unis...
Seriously, there should be male versions of these. I mean aren't the 7of9/T'Pol outfits just female versions of the Weasley Crusher duds? (Well, yes, I know they are diferent. But the point being they are all skin-tight "jumpsuits".)
Lt. Commander
# 34
11-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Just to let you know, i will and always have heartily supported the release of this item. Seriously, if you guys need hep getting the thing out faster, just call me and i'll be at Cryptic HQ in the morning!
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-19-2010, 01:43 PM
+1 for a Breen & tribble version.
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-19-2010, 05:05 PM
I can't wait for the cleavage uniform, though i will have to keep an eye on my ensigns...
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistformsquirrel
Feanor12345 - Just because they did it doesn't mean it's not silly >.<

That said... I don't see any reason we can't have some male attire of questionable utility >.>

Shirtless Scene mode, GO! <.< Also possibly battle-damaged TOS shirt. (Both are canon! >.> Can't argue with canon!)
Cannon is GOD here lol.
Lt. Commander
# 38
11-22-2010, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistformsquirrel
Feanor12345 - Just because they did it doesn't mean it's not silly >.<

That said... I don't see any reason we can't have some male attire of questionable utility >.>

Shirtless Scene mode, GO! <.< Also possibly battle-damaged TOS shirt. (Both are canon! >.> Can't argue with canon!)
It's a little known fact that Kirk had a rare ability allowing him to survive damage by channeling it to his uniform. I say to stay cannon-compliant, every captain in the game should be given this ability.

On a slightly more serious note ... I'd be happy with the option to use the Nemesis / DS9 uniforms without the gray jacket or with a vest over the shirt instead (or shirtless vest for klingons chars).
Lt. Commander
# 39
11-22-2010, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_wirge
Cannon is GOD here lol.
which is why we ignore it
Lt. Commander
# 40
11-24-2010, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT_Pierce