Lt. Commander
# 1 RP Fleet needed
11-19-2010, 04:56 AM
Hi guys, I am a lifer and I am looking to join a Stable RP fleet with good activity and strong RP elements possibly in my timezone in the UK, I am in the process of reiterating my characters Bio and ship which will be used on preference not usability, I am a vice admiral and friendly and would like to enjoy playing with other trekkers out there, thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-19-2010, 05:34 AM
Heya,

Are you looking for purely in-game rping or also for forum rping? The 12th fleet is currently still mostly focussed on forum rp's, but we'll move it to in-game rping when the foundry system goes live (hopefully early december).

We have a lot of UK people and half the fleet is from Europe. In total we have 200+ acative players and over 300 people in the fleet, so either/ or there is pretty much somebody online 24/7. On our forums we also have a very active community. If you want you could make an account on our forums and send me a pm (nishka there too), I can upgrade your account and give you full rights to our rp forums then so you can look around. If you like what you see you're free to apply. ^_^