Lt. Commander
# 1 PO and TI
11-18-2010, 06:52 AM
Does Tactical Initiative stack with Photonics Officer?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2010, 07:29 AM
Tactical Initiative only boosts the recharge of your Tactical officers abilities, whereas Photonic Officer boosts all of your BO ability's recharge timers.

However, if you're asking whether they both both stack on Tactical abilities, I can't say for sure But I'd be inclined to say that it'd be unnecessary, as Tactical Initiative will bring most of your Tac abilities down to (or close to) their global CDs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-18-2010, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Tactical Initiative only boosts the recharge of your Tactical officers abilities, whereas Photonic Officer boosts all of your BO ability's recharge timers.

However, if you're asking whether they both both stack on Tactical abilities, I can't say for sure But I'd be inclined to say that it'd be unnecessary, as Tactical Initiative will bring most of your Tac abilities down to (or close to) their global CDs.
So even if they stacked you would likely be at GCD anyway so no matter...

Ok thx. Might test it anyway to see the actual behavior
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch246
So even if they stacked you would likely be at GCD anyway so no matter...

Ok thx. Might test it anyway to see the actual behavior
Yep. I'm a Sci so I don't know for sure, but I know that when people throw TI onto me, my Beam Overloads/Cannon:Rapid Fires come down to a 15 second GCD.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-18-2010, 09:54 AM
I have tested this combo on my BoP and yes they will stack if used in sequence, but the gain is very small.