Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Awesome move, Cryptic! If you jump on Test (If any of you can, it's kind of buggy atm) and go to your ready room on your bridge, you will find an interactive console that will allow you to access your Mission Log. From there, you have a very handy and a well thought out way to retrieve old missions that you can re-experience.

It does not make your whole interior ship playable yet, but it's sure as hell a good start. Thanks Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
11-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Ugh, just checked the Tribble Patch notes. Looks like I am not telling you guys anything new.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
11-18-2010, 05:58 PM
No, this should be a thread!! Let's tell them we want LOTS more things to do in our interiors!!!

Let's hope we get:
-The ability to go to engineering to repair our ship
-The ability to go to Sickbay to heal ourselves and BO's
-Go to the Lab to breed tribbles
-go to the transporter room to beam off the the ship
-go to the hanger deck to take a shuttle somewhere
-go to the holodeck proper and NOT from your readyroom
-go to astrometrics for proper sector space travel
-command the ship from the ACTUAL bridge!!!!!
-Go to armory to store and swap out weapons
-go to the cargo bay to access additional storage
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
11-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
No, this should be a thread!! Let's tell them we want LOTS more things to do in our interiors!!!

Let's hope we get:
-The ability to go to engineering to repair our ship
-The ability to go to Sickbay to heal ourselves and BO's
-Go to the Lab to breed tribbles
-go to the transporter room to beam off the the ship
-go to the hanger deck to take a shuttle somewhere
-go to the holodeck proper and NOT from your readyroom
-go to astrometrics for proper sector space travel
-command the ship from the ACTUAL bridge!!!!!
-Go to armory to store and swap out weapons
-go to the cargo bay to access additional storage
Agree in full

-The ability to go to engineering to repair our ship
-The ability to go to Sickbay to heal ourselves and BO's
-Go to armory to store and swap out weapons
-go to the cargo bay to access additional storage
-go to the holodeck proper and NOT from your readyroom


Could take or leave

-Go to the Lab to breed tribbles
-go to the transporter room to beam off the the ship


Disagree

-go to astrometrics for proper sector space travel
-command the ship from the ACTUAL bridge!!!!!




As far as the repairs and heals go I think you should be able to cure minor ones and possibly major but that's a bit far. What would be cool and keep up a risk factor AND be more realistic is do you retreat and lose ground to repair minor injuries or do you keep on going and risk irreparable damage. Unless you have a cargo bay full of spare parts of course but that's different.


The ones I disagree on only because I believe it would be to hard to do and that everything else that can improve the game should be done first.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
11-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
No, this should be a thread!! Let's tell them we want LOTS more things to do in our interiors!!!

Let's hope we get:
-The ability to go to engineering to repair our ship
-The ability to go to Sickbay to heal ourselves and BO's
-Go to the Lab to breed tribbles
-go to the transporter room to beam off the the ship
-go to the hanger deck to take a shuttle somewhere
-go to the holodeck proper and NOT from your readyroom
-go to astrometrics for proper sector space travel
-command the ship from the ACTUAL bridge!!!!!
-Go to armory to store and swap out weapons
-go to the cargo bay to access additional storage
And reskin/colour the lighting/walls/floors and consoles in the interior. Make them our own style...whether it be TOS/TNG or more modernized. I know thats not really interaction but, it is needed...along with ship crew uniforms...put em all in AGT uniforms and ill be happy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
11-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Oh and go to your cabin to change uniforms and have OTHER uniforms/off duty clothes there to change. NOT create new ones or modify, just store and change into.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
11-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Thread


Rulez!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
11-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
No, this should be a thread!! Let's tell them we want LOTS more things to do in our interiors!!!

Let's hope we get:
-The ability to go to engineering to repair our ship
-The ability to go to Sickbay to heal ourselves and BO's
-Go to the Lab to breed tribbles
-go to the transporter room to beam off the the ship
-go to the hanger deck to take a shuttle somewhere
-go to the holodeck proper and NOT from your readyroom
-go to astrometrics for proper sector space travel
-command the ship from the ACTUAL bridge!!!!!
-Go to armory to store and swap out weapons
-go to the cargo bay to access additional storage

All of that sounds good to me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
11-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
Oh and go to your cabin to change uniforms and have OTHER uniforms/off duty clothes there to change. NOT create new ones or modify, just store and change into.
Uniforms, at least in the NextGen/DS9/Voyager era are created by the replicators, and recycled when no longer needed or worn out. It was even mentioned in dialogue on one episode.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
11-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salexander
Uniforms, at least in the NextGen/DS9/Voyager era are created by the replicators, and recycled when no longer needed or worn out. It was even mentioned in dialogue on one episode.
Well obviously all our uniforms should come from a replicator, but you still need to put them one and take them off!!!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:56 AM.