Lt. Commander
# 1 C-store sale on black Friday
11-18-2010, 06:06 PM
I read somewhere that cryptic is going to have a c-store sale on black Friday. Will this include the new enterprise bundle, or since it just launched, wouldn't be fair (like the excelsior, there was a c-store sale, and it wasn't included cause it was released like a day or two beforehand)? anyone know?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Can you get a source on that Black Friday sale? As reasonable as it may sound, a definate confirmation would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Well, Black friday is in 8 days. EIGHT DAYS

Or Seven, heard some stores are moving it.

I would do it were C-points were on discount
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-18-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uneasybbj View Post
I read somewhere that cryptic is going to have a c-store sale on black Friday. Will this include the new enterprise bundle, or since it just launched, wouldn't be fair (like the excelsior, there was a c-store sale, and it wasn't included cause it was released like a day or two beforehand)? anyone know?
Correct. The Enterprise Bundle and Tier 5 Klingon retrofits won't be discounted, but everything else will be on sale.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-18-2010, 06:12 PM
Oooo...If there is a Black Friday Sale, I would pick up the new ENT Uniform and T'Pol Uniform! I'm not interested in the Mirror or the Tier 0 Ship. (I still think it was a mistake to make a Tier 0 Ship that I can only use for about 10 hours. At least with my Excelsior I can use it as long as I want once I make a high enough level'd character).

Edit: Dev just posted that they won't be on sale. Maybe don't discount the Bundled Pack, but reduce the individual items to what they would be worth if bought individually in the bundle?
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-18-2010, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Correct. The Enterprise Bundle and Tier 5 Klingon retrofits won't be discounted, but everything else will be on sale.
Can you clarify if it's the entire enterprise collection of items, (the individual uniforms, etc.) or the 1215 CP bundle, or both?
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
Can you clarify if it's the entire enterprise collection of items, (the individual uniforms, etc.) or the 1215 CP bundle, or both?
Good question! Anything introduced in November will be priced regularly.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Thank you for the clarification, that'll clear up any confusion.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
It's been the same for every sale. The latest item(s) don't get discounted. If you're willing to wait, they will be during the next sale...most likely around Christmas.

What's the discount amount, btw? I still haven't gotten the Caitian race yet, but I might finally pick it up.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
What's the discount amount, btw? I still haven't gotten the Caitian race yet, but I might finally pick it up.
20 percent. Man, this is so much easier than writing the newsletter.