Lt. Commander
# 1 For Devs: New Series idea
11-18-2010, 08:50 PM
I know the Devs are busy people, and this will probably not be looked at by them, but hey, maybe if it generates something it will get looked at.

Ok, so Idea:

I was thinking it would be cool to have some Classic (Not Necessarily TOS) villains come back and do battle with Federation and Klingon Heroes again. But I couldn't think of ways to implement them. Then I thought, what if there was a SERIES, where they came back? And each episode wouldn't really have to be connected through story, they could each be their own story! Either way, doesn't matter.

But I thought of a few;

Trelane

REDJAC

Harcourt Fenton Mudd

Berlinghoff Rasmussen

Roger Korby

Lore

Now some of these may take a bit of explaining as to Why and how they are here, but I really think it could work! Trelane, immortal, probably. Redjac, finally reformed after his run in with Kirk. Mudd, maybe he got his hands on a time device. Rasmussen... He is a weasel, maybe he slipped out of prison somehow, back in the time biz.... Moriarty, figured out he was living a lie, then figured out a way to get aboard another ship through some 'virus' like thing, or something. The rest, I don't know, I am not a game company, nor am I going to do all their work.

So What do you think? Good idea? Anything to add, or any villains you want to add to the list?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2010, 08:55 PM
We've already killed Laas.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysander_X View Post
We've already killed Laas.
Really? When?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-18-2010, 09:13 PM
in the mission the new link, there's a bug (which has been in the game a hell of a long time) where james kurland wont give you the second half of the cardassian space missions via comlink, you have to go and speak to him in person in DS9 ops to start them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meehee View Post
in the mission the new link, there's a bug (which has been in the game a hell of a long time) where james kurland wont give you the second half of the cardassian space missions via comlink, you have to go and speak to him in person in DS9 ops to start them.
Hhmm... That is amazing... Ok, edited, No more Laas.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Ok, so now that that is out of the way, what do you think? Good Idea?
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-20-2010, 06:12 AM
I gotta agree some of them would be good ideas.

But Harry Mudd is dead and his great great grandkid is a vendor in Fed space.

Redjac....now if they do him like the old DC comics did. He'd be freaking awesome. Kirk was forced to cause a wormhole to trap the entity Redjac had become.

Trelane. Not a bad idea

Lore: He was dismantled by Data in Season 5 or 6 of TNG. So he's gone.

There's plenty of ideas there for weeklies.

A Rogue element of the Federation that tries to use a Bioweapon to wipe out the Klingons.

Or a experimental starship captured by the Undine.

The list goes on and on.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-20-2010, 07:50 AM
I've love to see a Starfleet Academy Crew Training series, like where you help them test out different combat training scenarios from all the series ie Dominion War battle, TNG Wolf 359 etc.