Lt. Commander
# 11
11-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blyn
this is what i'm talking about, these are great ideas.

yes, but you lose out on the benefits of playing the game. i'm greedy.
Yeah come to think of it you had a good Idea, I could see this being a good option. I'd just add the gamble part, crew up to snuff? Defiantly allows more play for interiors and/or crew allocation.

Thumbs up.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-19-2010, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
Yeah come to think of it you had a good Idea, I could see this being a good option. I'd just add the gamble part, crew up to snuff? Defiantly allows more play for interiors and/or crew allocation.

Thumbs up.
my epeen thanks you.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-19-2010, 02:57 AM
I think the mini-game is idiotic. I think the whole anomaly thing is a massive waste of time. I hate all of it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philnblanc
I think the mini-game is idiotic. I think the whole anomaly thing is a massive waste of time. I hate all of it.
well i don't hate as much as that, but i think most people agree it could be funner...

it's not that i have a major problem with how it is now.
i just want to think of ways to make it operate smoother and be a little more involving.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Mass Effect had a nice Solution for the annoyed People !
you could turn items (loot) into "Omni-Gel", and then use Omni-Gel to basically play the minigame for you at a cost.

So you either sell your loot for credits and get rich, or you convert them to Omni-Gel and make your life easier by skipping the minigames but maybe later can not afford a big phat nice Weapon Upgrade or whatever.

And hell the minigames in ME1 got annoying if you did ALL the sidequest Planets...

But personally i allready would be very happy if just my Ship would stop falling down through space after the minigame... that is more annoying then anything else about it.
Scan ... plop your ship falls down 1 km....
i find myself on the ground of B'Tran on a regular basis only because i keep getting anomalies instead of planets ;P
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-19-2010, 02:52 PM
Scoop the anomalies to the cargo bay and scan them later.

"But anomalies might be wormholes, or.. or.. or.. big comets!" Yes son, but when you scan them you don't end up with the entire thing on board, just a "trace" or a "sample".

Make everything an Unknown Sample or Unidentified Trace Material.

"Boff: Captain! We just detected an unknown anomaly!"
"Captain: transport a piece of it to the secure hold."
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-19-2010, 02:56 PM
you can still fly at full impluse and when your scanning the anomoly, just keep tapping your F key and it will bypass the game and you continue wilth little momentium lost.

If you think you should get the bonus for the scan, but bypassing the game just for flying by thought, gotta say no, time = reward.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-19-2010, 03:16 PM
I must be gangsta 'cuz all my scannin' be driveby's! :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizman
you can still fly at full impluse and when your scanning the anomoly, just keep tapping your F key and it will bypass the game and you continue wilth little momentium lost.

If you think you should get the bonus for the scan, but bypassing the game just for flying by though, gotta say no, time = reward.
yes, i KNOW i can skip the game...

no, i don't think i should get the bonus for doing nothing...

I would like to put in the time to earn the bonuses LATER, not when i'm flying to a planet at full speed!
and maybe some of the other ideas, like getting an even BETTER result than playing the mini-game by using your lab etc.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
You can set you options to keep your ship moving during dialogs
Where at..?