Lt. Commander
# 1 Questions
11-17-2010, 06:13 PM
I usually make a monthly post asking questions that never get answered but haven't in a few months because i never get them answered.
But, i have the courage to ask again so here it goes:
1) Any chance of making Bind items faction or account wide, rather than per character
2) Any chance of making an account wide or faction wide bank
3) Any chance of making Marks account wide or faction wide?
4) Tac officers "security team" is the best ability in ground combat. Any chance of all classes getting it? Tacts get that ability reset so it wouldn't make Tac officers as bad as the rest.
5) Nausicain ship abilities?

Ignore away...
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-17-2010, 06:17 PM
its mostly because there isn't a solid answer. These are all great suggestions, but the best advice I can give for whether or not these are on the radar is to follow the engineering reports. We are considering some of the things you mention, but I just don't have any definite answers to give at this point.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Not one question has even an inkling of an answer?

hmmph.

Thank you anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-17-2010, 06:28 PM
yes there is a chance of all of that. I don't have the details on the Nausicaan ship, otherwise I'd post it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Not trying to be pushy, but i find it hard to believe that a ship that comes out in the next few weeks doesn't' have any details.
Would it be a "you will be told when I am told we can publish it" instead?
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-17-2010, 06:37 PM
And he wonders why his posts previously goes unanswered :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
yes there is a chance of all of that. I don't have the details on the Nausicaan ship, otherwise I'd post it.
i have a question is there a chance that the feds get a carrier of their own or have a crusier carry fighters or some kind of support fighters that will help you in missions and in pvp? cause i think it would make a interesting feature and some new content?
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_Drake
And he wonders why his posts previously goes unanswered :p
Well that was the first time they got answered. I have been posting since beta and never once got a response.

I figured the answer to the nausicain ship was "we will tell you when we can" or nothing.
But he is telling me there isn't any details. Now, I english isn't my main language, but if that means that the details haven't been finalized, I call shenanigans.
in a post a few weeks ago, we where told the reason for the delay was that the animation was hard. That is fine. But they are animating it and don't have a clue what it does? Hmmmm.
I figure he means he simply can't tell us.. My real questions are the first few anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-17-2010, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR71777 View Post
i have a question is there a chance that the feds get a carrier of their own or have a crusier carry fighters or some kind of support fighters that will help you in missions and in pvp? cause i think it would make a interesting feature and some new content?
Uhm.....no!
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-17-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR71777 View Post
You know what, I always thought that they have invisioned is that they will make t5 T6 ships (or T6 to T7) by giving them a chance to add an ability from a pool of abilities(like battle cloak, pets, drones or whatnot).
I have a few theories like that that I would like to bet they will implement.