Lt. Commander
# 21
11-19-2010, 10:02 PM
My ship design has changed 3 times in the last hour, lol. I think It'll be both familiar and unique at the same time
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-19-2010, 10:12 PM
I've got two designs up to the "half-decent sketch" phase, and while I enjoy both of them, neither screams "Enterprise"... or even "originality" for that matter. -__-;;
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Unrelated note; If you aren't proficient with 3d modeling or feel like you can't draw properly, you might be able to work on a design using the lego digital designer: http://ldd.lego.com/

Its free and about 120MB, so not too much trouble to download and mess around with. I have made a ship I am not too disappointed in, though it would be nice to have someone skilled make some proper sketches of it from the model
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701
Unrelated note; If you aren't proficient with 3d modeling or feel like you can't draw properly, you might be able to work on a design using the lego digital designer: http://ldd.lego.com/

Its free and about 120MB, so not too much trouble to download and mess around with. I have made a ship I am not too disappointed in, though it would be nice to have someone skilled make some proper sketches of it from the model
Combining my greatest childhood joy and Star Trek. You sir are brilliant.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-19-2010, 10:59 PM
I've started up a design. I really like it a lot. However it diverges from the Enterprise...

I hope I can freakin' use it .
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
I've started up a design. I really like it a lot. However it diverges from the Enterprise...

I hope I can freakin' use it .
Heh. The only reason I've opted out of using my latest design is the fact the front view is indistinguishable from the fore view of a Prometheus (if that tells you anything... <.<). But there are a few aspects from it I'll probably be reusing...