Lt. Commander
# 1 Episode Idea
11-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Well when I say idea, what I mean is the beginning of a premise. :p I know this will probably get ignored, but there is a fairly well forgot plot hole that I think could be a fun in-way into an Episode.

I always wondered what happened to Berlinghoff Rasmussen's Time Pod after it vanished. It was made very clear that it went back to the 22nd Centruy, but nothing more was mentioned. As the 22nd Centruy is the ENT era, I always thought it would be fun to have your ship cruising through space when the Tim Pod appeared in front of you. You hail it and you a greeted by the worried faces of Captain Archer and Commander Tucker. Mayhem ensues form there-on-in.

I know we've only just had a time-travel episode, but I just thought I'd put it out there.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looq View Post
Well when I say idea, what I mean is the beginning of a premise. :p I know this will probably get ignored, but there is a fairly well forgot plot hole that I think could be a fun in-way into an Episode.

I always wondered what happened to Berlinghoff Rasmussen's Time Pod after it vanished. It was made very clear that it went back to the 22nd Centruy, but nothing more was mentioned. As the 22nd Centruy is the ENT era, I always thought it would be fun to have your ship cruising through space when the Tim Pod appeared in front of you. You hail it and you a greeted by the worried faces of Captain Archer and Commander Tucker. Mayhem ensues form there-on-in.

I know we've only just had a time-travel episode, but I just thought I'd put it out there.
i get it. we have all of these winks to the other series. it's time for a wink to enterprise.

I'm not sure about the time travel aspect for a new mission so soon. I don't want to go back in time, but maybe as an alternative, they can come back to us. A temporal anomoly drops the crew of the nx enterprise into our time, a paradox ensues that puts us in vastly different galaxy, and we have to figure out how to close the anamoly in order to send the enterprise back and restore the present.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-19-2010, 11:05 PM
When Foundry comes out, maybe you can write it yourself, or someone else can.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-20-2010, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0901
When Foundry comes out, maybe you can write it yourself, or someone else can.
Didn't think of foundry. You = Genius. /love :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-20-2010, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soriedem View Post
i get it. we have all of these winks to the other series. it's time for a wink to enterprise.

I'm not sure about the time travel aspect for a new mission so soon. I don't want to go back in time, but maybe as an alternative, they can come back to us. A temporal anomoly drops the crew of the nx enterprise into our time, a paradox ensues that puts us in vastly different galaxy, and we have to figure out how to close the anamoly in order to send the enterprise back and restore the present.
I know I have heard of this before. I can't quite put my finger on it. NO! NO! NO! Don't tell me! I'll think of it....