Lt. Commander
# 1 Character Page Images
11-20-2010, 01:59 AM
Does anyone know why no ones character image will display on their character page?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-20-2010, 02:24 AM
This has been left practicly unanswered for a long while. It's been down for so long now, it has me wondering why it was even there in the first place. I find it important to have something to 'show for', you put a lot of time in these characters so it's important to see your accomplishments online.

it's also nice to be able to check each others characters out while talking with each other on the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-20-2010, 02:33 AM
It's embarrasing is what it is. I goto my mates and they can happily show off their WoW characters and such, i go to show off my STO characters too and the first question i get is "what's that huge N/A?". I then spend the next half hour taking shots for playing a game that can't even get it's bloody webapps working.

It's little wonder they won't even try it unless it goes F2P.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-20-2010, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
It's embarrasing is what it is. I goto my mates and they can happily show off their WoW characters and such, i go to show off my STO characters too and the first question i get is "what's that huge N/A?". I then spend the next half hour taking shots for playing a game that can't even get it's bloody webapps working.

It's little wonder they won't even try it unless it goes F2P.
So devs, spare us further embarrasement and explain what the fraggin problem is with the webapps these last few months