Lt. Commander
# 1 This is not STO
11-20-2010, 07:34 AM
This is not a star trek online game.
now i love this game as much as the next guy but i love star trek more and cryptic are slowly moving away from the trek vers all thay have done is made a mmorpg and put star trek on it to sell it that it all.
I mean the federatrion would not let the alpha quadeant get to a war zone adn the Q would not allow it to.
And the mission are all the same i mean to the series did they get ito a fight every time.You beam down and fight you beam back to your ship and you fight come on that not star trek cryptic are trying to sort it out but its going to slow star trek is not about fighting all the time. Its abou the unknow and meeting new species.
The ranking systerm is a joke a Admiral would not be out in he ships all the time he would be behind a desk makeing the did decisions.anyway that all i have to say.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-20-2010, 07:44 AM
The alpha quadrant has been at war several times in ST history, and Q really couln't care less about a war involving a bunch of humanoids that will be over in, to him, what is a blink of an eye.

Anyway, if you're not into the game right now take a break. Sometimes we can be too close to something and need to get away and let our emotions cool. It's clear you enjoy the ST universe but you need to understand that Cryptic has to do things that involve keeping lots of people happy not just an individual like you and me. Take a little time away from the game. It might help you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-20-2010, 07:51 AM
when it is a star trek game then i will come back
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-20-2010, 08:42 AM
I hope you find a game you enjoy playing. That is why we do this, after all.
Closed Thread