Lt. Commander
something that has bugged me a little bit ever since i got the game, is how large the transporter pads are. 1 section of a transporter pad in the game can fit my entire away team on it, 1 section is made for 1 person. another scaling issued ive noticed is how large ds9 is! it is way to big in the space area. i can put my galaxy class starships saucer into where the the defiant docks. if you all at cryptic could fix these issues that would be great
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-20-2010, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Tade View Post
something that has bugged me a little bit ever since i got the game, is how large the transporter pads are. 1 section of a transporter pad in the game can fit my entire away team on it, 1 section is made for 1 person. another scaling issued ive noticed is how large ds9 is! it is way to big in the space area. i can put my galaxy class starships saucer into where the the defiant docks. if you all at cryptic could fix these issues that would be great
Must of this is done for camera angle issues. zoom out, zoom in your camera won't go through a wall.

Not sure about DS9 though, maybe because the scale options aren't the same on the ships anyway. The volume of people in the area?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammadelta1 View Post
Must of this is done for camera angle issues. zoom out, zoom in your camera won't go through a wall.

Not sure about DS9 though, maybe because the scale options aren't the same on the ships anyway. The volume of people in the area?
I believe a dev said it was both for camera issues and because if they were as small as they were in the show there would be crowding when players were beaming on to stations en masse and such.