Lt. Commander
# 21
11-29-2010, 12:23 AM
Regretably again I see Cryptic adding more Fed ships before we Klingons get any thing new.
The Andorian and Vulcan ship.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Makes you think the Klingon ships were just a distraction to justify the new Fed ones, eh?
But regardless, a ship is a ship.

Honestly, though. Birds-of-Prey belong into the Birds-of-Prey category, not the Battlecruiser one. By all means, just change the name of B'rel-Refit into K'vort and be done with it.

As for new ships, I'd honestly prefer to see some more Gorn/Orion/Nausicaan designs. We've got enough KDF classes - the Klingons are not the Federation, we do not need dozens of different hulls for the same job. But we have allies who would surely like to bring their own toys onto the battlefield - on all tiers! Variety for the faction, not just the Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
Makes you think the Klingon ships were just a distraction to justify the new Fed ones, eh?

Honestly, though. Birds-of-Prey belong into the Birds-of-Prey category, not the Battlecruiser one. By all means, just change the name of B'rel-Refit into K'vort and be done with it.
UMMM...nope.

Quote:
As for new ships, I'd honestly prefer to see some more Gorn/Orion/Nausicaan designs. We've got enough KDF classes - the Klingons are not the Federation, we do not need dozens of different hulls for the same job. But we have allies who would surely like to bring their own toys onto the battlefield - on all tiers! Variety for the faction, not just the Klingons.
Love this idea.
More variety, more fun and it will also prove the eternal "Klingons only win because of cloak" blabla boils down to the simple fact that when people win, they think they win because of their skill but when they lose it's not because of a lack of skill but for other reasons, like cheats, exploits, the wrong phase of the moon, bad lighting conditions, a broken fingernail...and cloaks.

And maybe, just maybe they'll look at my proposals for new Gorn cruisers again, though I seriously doubt it:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=2948055
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Quote:

I agree with your suggestion. Another option would be to add the skin to the Tier-5 BoP under the K'Vort name.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-02-2010, 07:50 AM
Cruiser with battlecloak? Forget it.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-02-2010, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zutty View Post
More like:

either another T5 BoP skin but with the looks of the B'rel (which would automatically give it a battlecloak)
or another battlecruiser with who knows what kind of BO layout and without battlecloak.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zutty View Post
It's a canon ship Oh and for the record klingon cruisers can cloak during battle which is also canon.

Battle Cloak is a Cryptic invention.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-02-2010, 06:38 PM
K'vort please!!!11!one

Make it a new ship. Rename the T5 B'rel retrofit and re-skin it. ...I don't care how really.

Just get it in the game, make it bigger than the B'rel and I'm there.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_pickles View Post
Just get it in the game, make it bigger than the B'rel and I'm there.
But according to canon they do have the same size... :p

What's wrong with just renaming the Refit? Do we really need two exact same looking ships in T5, just one looking slightly larger?

Stop trying to compensate - your disruptor is big enough, really!
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-03-2010, 02:00 AM
K'Vort & B'Rel are the same bloody ship. They even look the same on the show!

The only difference is that thed BoP is shown with wings down and the K'Vort with wings up. And it isnt a cruiser!

Just rename your B'rel to K'vort and you are fine.