Lt. Commander
# 21
11-22-2010, 06:54 AM
I've done infected a few times (once with vent) I've never been on a 38 minute run, usually takes 45 -60 minutes. As infected is one of my favorite run through in STO I'd love to join if you have space for a semi-experienced Infected player. I don't have a mic but do have vent (might need to update). I have one of each class so I could round out any group with what's needed (never run Infected on my tac or engi though). Is this a newbies only thing or can some of us semi experienced join up.

~D
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-22-2010, 07:43 AM
I'll hijack this thread for abit and post my own help notice.

I expect very few people live in time zones roughly opposite that of the US like me, and so probably even fewer who need help with infected. Nevertheless i offer my help, weekends, for people who are in that rough timezone....or those in the US timezone but play in the dead of the night.

Vent is not required but Ive got no guarantees of a speedy finish without vent, so at your discretion.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-22-2010, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
I'll hijack this thread for abit and post my own help notice.

I expect very few people live in time zones roughly opposite that of the US like me, and so probably even fewer who need help with infected. Nevertheless i offer my help, weekends, for people who are in that rough timezone....or those in the US timezone but play in the dead of the night.

Vent is not required but Ive got no guarantees of a speedy finish without vent, so at your discretion.
AHHH Stealer

No of course you can dirtily steal my thread

Anyways it doesnt HAVE to be noobs or people who havent done it before, you can be semi-experienced or need to do it on a new character or whatever. I just want to help out.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantinople999 View Post
AHHH Stealer

No of course you can dirtily steal my thread

Anyways it doesnt HAVE to be noobs or people who havent done it before, you can be semi-experienced or need to do it on a new character or whatever. I just want to help out.
Yup yup....er.....i'll steal that too. Prospective beneficiaries, you dont have to be newbies, anyone who particularly needs help for one reason or another are welcome
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-22-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
Yup yup....er.....i'll steal that too. Prospective beneficiaries, you dont have to be newbies, anyone who particularly needs help for one reason or another are welcome
You know the "new thread" button is on the top left of the screen in the forums....just saying :p
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-22-2010, 08:23 AM
Look at it this way. Its like a free bump
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-22-2010, 08:34 AM
Feel free to contact me in game to help with Infected also, I lead groups through in my fleet fairly often, and usually do a good job as long as the entire team isn't STF noobs. @six-of-nine is my in game handle.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Wow, nice offer Constantinople999.

I might take you up on your offer if you guys ever decide to help people through The Cure.

Thanks for the generous offer.
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-22-2010, 09:05 AM
btw guys i have updated my first post
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantinople999 View Post
btw guys i have updated my first post
There's a chat channel in the game called "Fed STF" that I listen in on and sometimes has people looking for groups in it too.