Lt. Commander
Yes.

I wish to thank you all at Cryptic. Just seeing the effort you take with us in the forum, the work you do to keep us happy and the effort you put into the new episodic missions. You are doing an amazing job.

I know you get lots of complaints and lots of strange and unwarranted feedback and threads. Sometimes people seem not to notice the wonderful work you do. I have noticed. From launch day and continuing onwards you have steadily improved this game and kept polishing and adding to it.

The dedication and the apparent love you show for this game and universe humbles me.

Thank you Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Hear Hear. I know I've been a Dogberry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dYxF3sA8o
Lt. Commander
# 3 Well Said !
11-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khern View Post
Yes.

I wish to thank you all at Cryptic. Just seeing the effort you take with us in the forum, the work you do to keep us happy and the effort you put into the new episodic missions. You are doing an amazing job.

I know you get lots of complaints and lots of strange and unwarranted feedback and threads. Sometimes people seem not to notice the wonderful work you do. I have noticed. From launch day and continuing onwards you have steadily improved this game and kept polishing and adding to it.

The dedication and the apparent love you show for this game and universe humbles me.

Thank you Cryptic.
Well Said !
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-21-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm CaptainSterling and I support this thread.:p

All joking aside, I do wholeheartedly agree with the OP statements. Bravo Cryptic for a job well done.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-21-2010, 08:24 PM
Every single issue that I have brought up and/or supported in pettitioning Cryptic about has been accomplished. (Including the random graphical glitches that I have found here and there) WOW! Your attention to feedback is second to none. Now THAT's service!

Cryptic, allow me to accept my own award to you in ice-crem-cone form.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-22-2010, 02:56 AM
I totally agree with this thread, too many ppl focus on what they think the game isn't, not on what the game is. Keep up the great work! and thank you for all the fun!
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-22-2010, 02:59 AM
aye. i don't think i've ever felt like i was "in" star trek before this game came along. i do now. thanks cryptic. the more you keep it up, the more money i'll spend lol