Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
11-22-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
5-6 hours from now. Its currently 6am in California, I noticed we usually don't get posts from Cryptic until around 11-12 their time
okey, thnx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
11-22-2010, 07:40 AM
In that case we need to keep this thread at the top of the page so it is the first thing they see when they log on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
11-22-2010, 07:43 AM
i do my best
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
11-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3CTREnyc
I believe thats the Open beta on Holodeck, not the tribble test that DStahl mentions in the latest Engineering Report, which I believe was posted after that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
11-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Best guess....wed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
11-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
I believe thats the Open beta on Holodeck, not the tribble test that DStahl mentions in the latest Engineering Report, which I believe was posted after that.
why would you put an open beta on holodeck? I'm pretty sure all beta testing will be kept off of the main server, with the final release of foundry being all that is released to holodeck
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
11-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3CTREnyc
why would you put an open beta on holodeck? I'm pretty sure all beta testing will be kept off of the main server, with the final release of foundry being all that is released to holodeck
One of the first posts in the subsection by one of the devs mentioned that Foundry will always be considered a "beta' since it is a work in progress, even when its on Holodeck, they will be adding more features over time.

hence why this subsection is called "The Foundry Beta For Star Trek Online"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
11-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
One of the first posts in the subsection by one of the devs mentioned that Foundry will always be considered a "beta' since it is a work in progress, even when its on Holodeck, they will be adding more features over time.

hence why this subsection is called "The Foundry Beta For Star Trek Online"
Then why not call it Star Trek Online Beta?

I always thought that forum name would be changed, but I could be wrong
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
11-23-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3CTREnyc
Then why not call it Star Trek Online Beta?

I always thought that forum name would be changed, but I could be wrong
In a sense, it's no different from any MMO. They all have to change and grow, or die.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:59 PM.