Lt. Commander
# 1 Scan Race
11-22-2010, 01:44 AM
I was thinking a new FvF game where to teams try to scan the most anomalies in an area. Either a time game, or X number of anomalies that must all be scanned before the PvP concludes.

P.S. I'm not sure why I did not think of this sooner, like say two or three months ago.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-22-2010, 01:52 AM
That sounds incredibly boring.. ..
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-22-2010, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkameron View Post
That sounds incredibly boring.. ..

Sorry but this..........
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-22-2010, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I was thinking a new FvF game where to teams try to scan the most anomalies in an area. Either a time game, or X number of anomalies that must all be scanned before the PvP concludes.

P.S. I'm not sure why I did not think of this sooner, like say two or three months ago.
Does it include taking detailed scans of Orion women? Because if it does, I'm game!
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-22-2010, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
Does it include taking detailed scans of Orion women? Because if it does, I'm game!
HAHA, same here. Else.. ehm.. no thanks
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-22-2010, 05:27 AM
LoL. So the general Fed population can spend more of it's time playing with... itself.

It's not a bad idea. More PVP game modes sounds good but I just don't think this one would get much use from me. I'm here for the pew pew.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-23-2010, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
LoL. So the general Fed population can spend more of it's time playing with... itself.

It's not a bad idea. More PVP game modes sounds good but I just don't think this one would get much use from me. I'm here for the pew pew.
i dotn want to play that game but i want to play my GAME. let me into this zone to gpwn these scanning noobs and add this tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-23-2010, 06:08 AM
Who needs oil slicks and banana peels as road hazards? It's Mini's BoP and Tric Torp up the tail pipe ftl!
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-23-2010, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
i dotn want to play that game but i want to play my GAME. let me into this zone to gpwn these scanning noobs and add this tomorrow
He suggests it as FvF, so prepare for disappointment.

I am not really all that enthusiastic on this one. Needs more Pew Pew was my first thought, too. Not saying they shouldn't add something like this, but it doesn't appeal to the "normal" PvP crowd, and should not be treated as such. (I don't want to hear our complaints about lack of PvP support be answered with "but we gave you the scan race!". :p)
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-23-2010, 06:40 AM
Another issue. Give the number of people complaining about how difficult it is to navigate the rings in that recent episode I wonder... would sharp turns and close navigational beacons be overpowered?