Lt. Commander
# 11
11-23-2010, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I was thinking a new FvF game where to teams try to scan the most anomalies in an area. Either a time game, or X number of anomalies that must all be scanned before the PvP concludes.

P.S. I'm not sure why I did not think of this sooner, like say two or three months ago.
Interesting idea....

But i fail to see how that would count as pvp...

Capture and hold can be boring enough when only 1 or 2 per side cares about capturing while the rest fight in the middle of nowhere...

It's going to be exactly the same with your suggestion, if you allow the teams to actually pvp that is....

If not then worst. idea. ever....
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-25-2010, 08:34 PM
My suggestion was to collect scan data. One team could have a scanner while the others flew around destroying the opposing side to prevent them from collecting data. Points would only be scored from completed scans, not from opponents destroyed. If there was a way for Klingons to scan for data, I would have suggested it for all PvP modes. There would be a strategy that would use Pew Pew Pew for those who are the fighting type.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
My suggestion was to collect scan data. One team could have a scanner while the others flew around destroying the opposing side to prevent them from collecting data. Points would only be scored from completed scans, not from opponents destroyed. If there was a way for Klingons to scan for data, I would have suggested it for all PvP modes. There would be a strategy that would use Pew Pew Pew for those who are the fighting type.
Well klinks will have that very shortly so it would be good for FvK too... and sure why not its a variation on cap and hold. I'm game.