Lt. Commander
# 21 Test Tribble Turkey?
11-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Curiouser, and curiouser...
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-22-2010, 12:18 PM
StormShade, I'll be happy to jump on Tribble and boot around for a while. But given my upcoming schedule, I don't know how many hours I'll be able to invest in it. I'd hate to put in say, 4.5 hours and find out you only get your "very special surprise" (if you know what I mean) if you spend 5 hours. Can you give us a target time we should be sure to set aside? Mucho gracias mister pirate puppy.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizixMan View Post
StormShade, I'll be happy to jump on Tribble and boot around for a while. But given my upcoming schedule, I don't know how many hours I'll be able to invest in it. I'd hate to put in say, 4.5 hours and find out you only get your "very special surprise" (if you know what I mean) if you spend 5 hours. Can you give us a target time we should be sure to set aside? Mucho gracias mister pirate puppy.
If it's anything like the previous test weekends, all you should have to do is log in and do stuff for at least an hour.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castmodean View Post
Will it be a turducken tribble? The speculation begins.
If I would have had something in my mouth, it would have been all over my monitor!:p
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-22-2010, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castmodean View Post
Will it be a turducken tribble? The speculation begins.
ROFL

oh maaaan - now you gave them ideas.

What would it be a buff for? Tryptophan exposure?
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo94
I will just wait for it to be in the CStore. Not going to take time away from family for something anyone can get off the CStore.
Oh boo, hiss. :p Hahaha! j/k

Seriously, I'm happy for you to have Family to spend the Holiday Weekend with and still (likely/eventually) be able to pay to get it off the C-Store. You'll have two more things to count among your Blessings this year (Family/C-Store Prize).

I'll count the fact that I have family, will be able to spend ample enough time with them that I'll want to be away from them (HA!), and I'd've been on Tribble testing S3 at some point anyway, only now I'll get an free incentive reward for my efforts, and not "have" to pay for it later!

>Does Kermit the Frog Dance, Swinging Arms Excitedly!< "Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Cool, I want a Genesis Tribble Device, I'll be there, well I've already been there a bunch but I'll do some more testing no problem! :p
What's a GTD do? You pet it, it gobbles, and >poof< a 12-course Turducken Thanksgiving Dinner appears before you to sup upon? Provides +99% HP over 30 minutes? HA!

Seriously people - S3 could do with a lot of testing. I don't mean to poo poo it, but I was on last night and found/reported about 5 bugs in a short time. There's a lot of great stuff in there, hopefully they'll be able to take our info and update/fix 'em before S3 hits Holodeck (yes, even if that means a delay to the release!).
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Careful petting the Genesis Tribble Device. Its use of protomatter causes it to be unpredictable and unstable. We're talking universal armaggedon. Do not touch the operational end of the device. Do not look directly into the operational end of the device. Do not submerge the device in liquid, even partially. Most importantly, under no circumstances should you give it to a genetically enhanced super human.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
O

What's a GTD do? You pet it, it gobbles, and >poof< a 12-course Turducken Thanksgiving Dinner appears before you to sup upon? Provides +99% HP over 30 minutes? HA!
You can randomly generate any tribble stored in its matrix, yet its unstable and the tribble self destructs after say 120 seconds. Oh and it might resurrect one of your dead BOffs randomly, though you get a bonus if the BOff is Vulcan.
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-22-2010, 01:01 PM
AWESOME... Ill be there (again).
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-22-2010, 01:07 PM
I want a Feringi Tribble that allows you to sell stuff for 20% More when you pet it!