Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
When doing this mission on my Klingon Starfleet char, I get as far as Shenanigans, but there it stops.

What happens is that I close the first door so that the NPC's can't get through it, then I take the Jeffries tube.

Every single time I get that far, the Starfleet NPC's run into the corridor straight ahead of me, making it impossible to get the accolade that goes with it.

I have tried to restart the mission 4 times now, and this happens every time. It does not matter what BO's I pick either, and this last time I even went in with 2 red shirts to see if that would help, but nope...

Even did a force verify, but that didn't help either...

Bug report filed in game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Next time, don't lock the door.

EDIT: Or take the Jeffries tube, for that matter.

EDIT REDUX: Oh, Klingon Starfleet character. First read I thought you wrote a Klingon character. For Klingons you'll want to wait for the security team to come in. For Starfleet, just take the 'tube as fast as you can.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-22-2010, 02:50 PM
If you are trying to get the Cunning and Guile accolade:

1. Set your BO's to passive. Disable attack powers such as turrets and support drones.
2. Zone in, take the Jeffries tube and wait for your BO's to rejoin you.
3. Sneak past the first set of officers to your left, then use diplomacy to bypass the officers in the objective room.
4. When you return to the elevator, the door will be open and the incoming security party will be gone.

I used the same process on all of my Federation characters yesterday without any issues.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-22-2010, 02:57 PM
I will try this on another char I have that's not done the mision yet then...

Thanks for the explanation, much appreciated
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
For Starfleet, just take the 'tube as fast as you can.
Which, in my experience, isn't fast enough. My boffs never follow me through the tube quickly enough, and the security team always runs into the hallway so I can't sneak past them. They never reset, even if my boffs eventually decide to follow me through the tube.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Better yet, zone in, immediately put your boffs on passive and flag them ALL THE WAY against the turbolift doors (they won't aggro from that position), and then take the Jeffries tube and do the rest of the mission solo. If you're worried you might not be able to solo the Devidians at the end you can pull the them into the main room and let the 22nd-century folks help you fight them. I tried several times on my fed-head to get the accolade, and the only way I was able to do it was by leaving my boffs there...they just don't get through the Jeffries' tube fast enough.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-22-2010, 04:58 PM
Even better better yet: have your BOs "stand" in a spot in the previous map, they wont zone with you, you hop up the jeffries tube, do your sneaky and your talky, and when you go back to the elevator, release them and they'll zone in and you can proceed to the final level.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701
Even better better yet: have your BOs "stand" in a spot in the previous map, they wont zone with you, you hop up the jeffries tube, do your sneaky and your talky, and when you go back to the elevator, release them and they'll zone in and you can proceed to the final level.
This is a good trick when you're on the borg cube as well. Keeps your boffs from inadvertently aggroing all the sleeping drones.