Lt. Commander
# 1 no Undine for klingons
11-22-2010, 09:19 PM
I wonder why the Klingons dont have missions involving the undine until the last character level, when the whole reason behind the game was them starting a undine witch-hunt. Anyone else notice that................. anyone at all?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-22-2010, 09:27 PM
klingons can read the "stay out of fluidic space" sign
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-22-2010, 09:30 PM
The Klingons have a total of eight missions that are dedicated to our faction, that would be why...

However, to be fair though, we do have access to the lastest missions in Gamma Orionis/Pelia that the Federation does.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-23-2010, 02:41 AM
in fairness the feds only have about 3 unique missions that have the undine involved and thats usually just discovering one or fighting their ships. the undine are meant to be admiral level enemies so thats why they appear mainly at the end of the game.

although that may change and i suspect they will be an enemy in one of the new weekly series though, maybe even the next one?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-23-2010, 11:34 AM
The KDF needs more missions, especially to flesh out the KDF point of view on things like the Undine, the Romulan Empire, the True way, etc. Hopefully someday we will get some more KDF missions that explain those things.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-23-2010, 12:06 PM
Klingons can't swim. True story. They also don't like mud baths very much.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
The Klingons have a total of eight missions that are dedicated to our faction, that would be why...
2 of those have bugs.
4 of those are some dodgy plot about fighting mythical beasts from hell. If I wanted to play a fantasy game I'd go get my copy of "Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of the undrentide" installed and play that! I was so hopping that right at the end it would all be revealed that the whole thing was some massive Udine plot to wind up the Klingon Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Klingons can't swim. True story. They also don't like mud baths very much.
We can swim. We just have a hard time doing so in our armor.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-23-2010, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
We can swim. We just have a hard time doing so in our armor.
if klinks can swim, why didnt kahless dive in and get his sword back, insted of making the first bat'leth. klingons can not swim, thats why there is even a boat to the under world other wise they wouldnt be able to get there
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-24-2010, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curii
2 of those have bugs.
4 of those are some dodgy plot about fighting mythical beasts from hell. If I wanted to play a fantasy game I'd go get my copy of "Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of the undrentide" installed and play that! I was so hopping that right at the end it would all be revealed that the whole thing was some massive Udine plot to wind up the Klingon Empire.
I loved the Gre'thor missions personally. I thought they fit really well.