Lt. Commander
# 1 Rowdy KDF Visitors
11-24-2010, 04:35 PM
I have noticed a few times KDF visitors on Sol vaporizing NPC quest givers near the shipyard ramp. My suggestion to Cryptic, there should be a trigger if a visiting KDF player in Federation territory. When they do anything hostile, they should be flagged as such and a valid target to any player until dead. Respawn would kick the offenders butt back to Qo'nos C.O.D

The same could go for visiting Federation characters should the KDF ever gain the ability to invite fed players over.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-24-2010, 04:42 PM
You have my vote.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Open pvp... no more sector restrictors
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-24-2010, 09:12 PM
you mean they didn't get rid of this bug after it got reported on tribble and put it in holodeck?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-24-2010, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
I have noticed a few times KDF visitors on Sol vaporizing NPC quest givers near the shipyard ramp. My suggestion to Cryptic, there should be a trigger if a visiting KDF player in Federation territory. When they do anything hostile, they should be flagged as such and a valid target to any player until dead. Respawn would kick the offenders butt back to Qo'nos C.O.D

The same could go for visiting Federation characters should the KDF ever gain the ability to invite fed players over.
I wish there was a restriction, so you have my vote. In my opinion, killing quest related NPCs should be considered griefing, since you are making it hard for another player to turn in a quest.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-25-2010, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Imagine the amount of Fed QQ then... so... BRING IT ON!
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-25-2010, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
Imagine the amount of Fed QQ then... so... BRING IT ON!
I'm glad they don't listen to you people. Go play eve :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-25-2010, 03:40 PM
To be clear, I have no issues with intermixing the 2 factions in any sector or have
ing a sector or two as open pvp. That is not the issue here. When a KDF member is running around fighting NPCs on a station and cannot be attacked, then there is a ripe bed for griefing. none can interact with the NPC and none can stop the attack.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Since when can Klingons get to ESD on the live server?
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
To be clear, I have no issues with intermixing the 2 factions in any sector or have
ing a sector or two as open pvp. That is not the issue here. When a KDF member is running around fighting NPCs on a station and cannot be attacked, then there is a ripe bed for griefing. none can interact with the NPC and none can stop the attack.
You can interact with the NPCs. I was healing Quinn in his office and the klinks couldn't kill him lol.
Closed Thread