Lt. Commander
# 41
12-08-2010, 11:45 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Please, don't let me stop you. Have a nice time playing EVE. Aloha, Sayonnara, buh-bye.
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
I have noticed a few times KDF visitors on Sol vaporizing NPC quest givers near the shipyard ramp. My suggestion to Cryptic, there should be a trigger if a visiting KDF player in Federation territory. When they do anything hostile, they should be flagged as such and a valid target to any player until dead. Respawn would kick the offenders butt back to Qo'nos C.O.D

The same could go for visiting Federation characters should the KDF ever gain the ability to invite fed players over.
This would just be a step in the wrong direction for my tastes, anything that leads to PvP on a scale larger then what is currently here, and seldom used by most, is not what I was looking for when I bought this game.

If this type of issue is already a problem now, just consider the multitude of bugs/exploits/issues that would result from this suggestion. As much as I respect your idea, I would personally just perfer the griefer be banned and we be left alone in peace in our social areas.
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Ooo! Now now, lets not forget the ALL IMPORTANT immersion factor... the primary argument against the biothermal dampener. The same reason some players HATE seeing TOS costumes in current era spacedock, the SAME players who want to eliminate the 300 day firework emote, the SAME players who can't stand seeing people dance around while they are RPing... in a public place.

Wah...
And that in /no way/ reeks of 'if it upsets me it's vile, inconsiderate griefing, if it upsets you you're a whiner'.

Welcome to the USS Hypocrisy. Won't you please have a tall glass of self-delusion?
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-09-2010, 04:45 AM
Man, I haven't had so much fun reading these forums in months!
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-09-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithaqua
Popcorn while you watch the overreactions?
Cold soda?
an apertiff?
Lt. Commander
# 47
12-09-2010, 07:28 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Lt. Commander
# 48
12-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
This would just be a step in the wrong direction for my tastes, anything that leads to PvP on a scale larger then what is currently here, and seldom used by most, is not what I was looking for when I bought this game.

If this type of issue is already a problem now, just consider the multitude of bugs/exploits/issues that would result from this suggestion. As much as I respect your idea, I would personally just perfer the griefer be banned and we be left alone in peace in our social areas.
I can understand concern for possibly exploiting the tef/flag system. It has been done in other MMOs, some of which were never fixed. As usual I was trying to suggest an optional recourse that lets each player decide if they want to or not. I do appreciate the civil manner of your post.
Lt. Commander
# 49
12-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneArac
And that in /no way/ reeks of 'if it upsets me it's vile, inconsiderate griefing, if it upsets you you're a whiner'.

Welcome to the USS Hypocrisy. Won't you please have a tall glass of self-delusion?
I would say that if your upset because your emote got interrupted, and consider that greifing? Then yes, you are a whiner.
I would say that if your a lvl 10 character, and being killed by lvl 51 tactical teams over and over again? Then yes, you would be being Griefed.

Please adjust your flapping yap, to it's upright and locked position.

"Feddy bear"? Is this considered an insult in your native country of moronistan? Just wondering, as I am a little confued by your use of it.
Lt. Commander
# 50
12-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithaqua
It's been a good while since I have had a 'good cause' to rally behind. LOL Glad your enjoying the show!
Closed Thread