Lt. Commander
# 51
12-17-2010, 09:51 AM
Anndd..... On the subject of get out the popcorn - Roach seemed to enjoy the pictures of a Kling Romp in Fed space.

Gawd - wish I could get that to happen again !!
Lt. Commander
# 52
07-30-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treagersama View Post
This behavior, this is exactly what I am talking about.

First of all, throwing a dampener at anyone playing dabo... doesn't stop them from playing dabo.
Second, getting hit by a dampener has absolutely NO effect on you unless you were in the middle of an emote.
Third, getting hit by a dampener can't kill you.
Fourth, yeah several Klingons get plenty whiny to the 'parents' pretty much daily on the forums.
Fifth, when you are under lvl 10, and you litterally have ZERO quests in your log because all the NPCs are DEAD, then the universe isn't so big.

So yeah buddy... your little 'eye for an eye' rant is a giant load of bull. You haven't a leg to stand on in this argument whatsoever. Nothing any biothermal dampener has ever done, can even come close to matching this. Seriously if your entire position is based on:
"Well someone did it to me first"
That is exactly the type of pathetic adolescant attitude that cause greifers in the first place. So welcome aboard the I.K.S. Douchebag, take a seat with the rest of your pals. Can I interest you in a nice tall frosty glass of shut-the-hell-up?
You sir, are the Awesomest person to have ever lived life awesomely to the Awesomest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithaqua
Man, I haven't had so much fun reading these forums in months!
Me niether.

And, for the record, I was on tribble and saw a klink on ESD. It was in the shipyard and he wasn't griefing any of the NPCs there. He was just creeping around...towards the Admirals office. Do I want to hunt him down and make him eat Quantums? NO. (Well, only if he is foolish enough to attack me in PvP) I happen to be mature enough to take a joke, oh, and by the way, there's also a little button on the lower left of the mini-map...know what it does? It, believe it or not, opens a quest log. Now I realize that doesn't help if you're either tryin' to talk to a vendor or still on the tutorial or Stranded in Space, but, it by no means makes it impossible for someone below level 10 to hand in or accept a mission except for the 2 I've mentioned...clear?

and, yes i know this issue's been fixed...sorta.

anyway, sorry if this seems a little harsh.
Lt. Commander
# 53
07-30-2011, 11:57 AM
:p12/17/2010...... Someone was late to the party.....
Lt. Commander
# 54
07-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Yesssss zombies! Where's my trusty pulsewave?
Lt. Commander
# 55
07-30-2011, 05:55 PM
I got a high density beam rifle!
Lt. Commander
# 56
07-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Wishstone we got Zombies, grab your chainsaw
Closed Thread