Lt. Commander
# 11
11-25-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
I would wear a kick in the nuts from a Klingon for that jacket ..... seriously - with point boots!
yeah, thats pretty much just gone to my #1 on this whole post. ive already got the Shaka emote to go with it too.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-25-2010, 10:35 PM
I don't think I saw this in the thread, but customizable RANKS for the TWOK uniforms would be swell.

Anything that allows us to wear hats/helmets/headgear is also highly awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-26-2010, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
I don't think I saw this in the thread, but customizable RANKS for the TWOK uniforms would be swell.
That would be a great upgrade for the TWOK uniforms. Still rooting for O'briens Chief rank pin from the last 3 ds9 seasons! (actually the reason I started this thread I realise)
And what about kirk's suede jacket?
Voyage Home
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-26-2010, 09:30 AM
Sulu's suit from the Voyage Home
Go Climb A Rock
Spock's Rocket Boots
Pantsuit for women and maybe Tuvok's do rag
Lily's outfit from FC
Enterprise-E crew civilian clothes from FC. Picard's suit, too (though I can't seem to find a good picture of it)
Oh and pants for women in the formal off duty costume
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanctuary13 View Post
is it optional? shouldnt be, breathing isnt optional, i dont see them often, but i dont have any active benzite BOs

http://www.stowiki.org/images/thumb/...0px-Deafoy.png
It is optional. If you read the Benzite info window when creating a character, it says they naturally need the respirator but many opt for genetic resequencing (legal, because Benzar is not a part of the Federation) to allow them to breathe from a nitrogen-oxygen atmosphere.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-26-2010, 01:35 PM
Well, none of my links are working, but basically, I'd like:

The Klingon ambassador's outfit and sash from ST IV and ST IV
K'Ehleyr's black and metalic orange outfit from TNG

-
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barihawk View Post
It is optional. If you read the Benzite info window when creating a character, it says they naturally need the respirator but many opt for genetic resequencing (legal, because Benzar is not a part of the Federation) to allow them to breathe from a nitrogen-oxygen atmosphere.
INTERESTING! I stand corrected and withdraw my previous request for respirators.

besides, Sulu's suit would be better.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-26-2010, 04:29 PM
Already have a pretty big wishlist for clothing/etc going over here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=188680

I'll grab the stuff from here. Lets try to keep it to one thread, more likely to be seen

Edit: got everything from here moved into my list. if you have more, post em over there!