Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
[BUG] C-Store Error - "Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased."
I went to purchase the Enterprise Mirror Universe Bundle and received the following error message after clicking okay:
Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-25-2010, 06:07 AM
Perhaps you have too many ships. The bundle comes with the Enterprise, so have a look if you have a ship slot left.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-25-2010, 09:02 AM
I had the same problem, it is not a bug, You have to have one open starship slot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champion1701 View Post
I had the same problem, it is not a bug, You have to have one open starship slot.
Well, I had a L3, with two free slots, and still got the error, so, your assessment may not be accurate.

I actually deleted the toon, and recreated him, just to see if there was an issue with that character, and the same error occured as I was standing in the first room in the Tutorial. I can claim my Connie, just fine. The NX Ent is bugged.

With this being Thanksgiving, I don't really see this getting any attention today, and most likely not until next week, but it is CLEARLY a bug.

I have been able to claim the ship on another captain just fine (when it was initially launched) so I know that this is something relatively new.

Saith
(That's Peace in Romulan, for you uneducated types.. )
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-25-2010, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galan_Vaurek
Well, I had a L3, with two free slots, and still got the error, so, your assessment may not be accurate.

I actually deleted the toon, and recreated him, just to see if there was an issue with that character, and the same error occured as I was standing in the first room in the Tutorial. I can claim my Connie, just fine. The NX Ent is bugged.

With this being Thanksgiving, I don't really see this getting any attention today, and most likely not until next week, but it is CLEARLY a bug.

I have been able to claim the ship on another captain just fine (when it was initially launched) so I know that this is something relatively new.

Saith
(That's Peace in Romulan, for you uneducated types.. )
He's talking about the initial purchase of the bundle - not just claiming the ship after the bundle is on your account. But yes, to be able to purchase the ENT Bundle you have to have a empty ship slot available, or the transaction won't complete. (Same thing happeded to me when I first attempted to purchase it).
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
He's talking about the initial purchase of the bundle - not just claiming the ship after the bundle is on your account. But yes, to be able to purchase the ENT Bundle you have to have a empty ship slot available, or the transaction won't complete. (Same thing happeded to me when I first attempted to purchase it).

Okay, my mistake then. I was lumping my inability to claim the ship in with them not being able to claim the bundle. But there is still a bug for me not being able to claim the ship on a newly created captain with no other ships.

Could one of you possible test on a new character if you can claim the ship? I'd be curious to know if it's, maybe, an account thing on my part, or if its system wide.

Saith
Lt. Commander
I too am having the same difficulty purchasing a ship. I have two additional slots which I was able to purchase so that I can get this ship. I hope that CRYPTIC honors our request an allows us to purchase the ship at 960 CP.

Have you submitted a ticket?

Lt. Commander
# 8
11-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Problem Sovled:
You have to be Lt. or lower to purchase it. (the ship is an alternate to the starter Miranda).
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-27-2010, 07:42 PM
I have this bug too. I've submitted a ticket regarding it.

I especially bought C-Store points for the Black Friday Sales... and it looks like I'm going to miss out because of this bug. I really hope they allow me to purchase the 2 ships I'm after at the discounted rates, otherwise I really feel cheated.

I have 2 spare ship slots, I am VA1 ranked. There is no reason why I shouldn't be eligible for the 2 retrofit cruisers.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Same Here....
11-28-2010, 10:23 AM
I have a RA, UH5 with two slots open and can't purchase either.