Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
[BUG] C-Store Error - "Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased."
I went to purchase the Enterprise Mirror Universe Bundle and received the following error message after clicking okay:
Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
11-25-2010, 06:07 AM
Perhaps you have too many ships. The bundle comes with the Enterprise, so have a look if you have a ship slot left.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
11-25-2010, 09:02 AM
I had the same problem, it is not a bug, You have to have one open starship slot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
11-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champion1701 View Post
I had the same problem, it is not a bug, You have to have one open starship slot.
Well, I had a L3, with two free slots, and still got the error, so, your assessment may not be accurate.

I actually deleted the toon, and recreated him, just to see if there was an issue with that character, and the same error occured as I was standing in the first room in the Tutorial. I can claim my Connie, just fine. The NX Ent is bugged.

With this being Thanksgiving, I don't really see this getting any attention today, and most likely not until next week, but it is CLEARLY a bug.

I have been able to claim the ship on another captain just fine (when it was initially launched) so I know that this is something relatively new.

Saith
(That's Peace in Romulan, for you uneducated types.. )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
11-25-2010, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galan_Vaurek
Well, I had a L3, with two free slots, and still got the error, so, your assessment may not be accurate.

I actually deleted the toon, and recreated him, just to see if there was an issue with that character, and the same error occured as I was standing in the first room in the Tutorial. I can claim my Connie, just fine. The NX Ent is bugged.

With this being Thanksgiving, I don't really see this getting any attention today, and most likely not until next week, but it is CLEARLY a bug.

I have been able to claim the ship on another captain just fine (when it was initially launched) so I know that this is something relatively new.

Saith
(That's Peace in Romulan, for you uneducated types.. )
He's talking about the initial purchase of the bundle - not just claiming the ship after the bundle is on your account. But yes, to be able to purchase the ENT Bundle you have to have a empty ship slot available, or the transaction won't complete. (Same thing happeded to me when I first attempted to purchase it).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
11-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
He's talking about the initial purchase of the bundle - not just claiming the ship after the bundle is on your account. But yes, to be able to purchase the ENT Bundle you have to have a empty ship slot available, or the transaction won't complete. (Same thing happeded to me when I first attempted to purchase it).

Okay, my mistake then. I was lumping my inability to claim the ship in with them not being able to claim the bundle. But there is still a bug for me not being able to claim the ship on a newly created captain with no other ships.

Could one of you possible test on a new character if you can claim the ship? I'd be curious to know if it's, maybe, an account thing on my part, or if its system wide.

Saith
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I too am having the same difficulty purchasing a ship. I have two additional slots which I was able to purchase so that I can get this ship. I hope that CRYPTIC honors our request an allows us to purchase the ship at 960 CP.

Have you submitted a ticket?

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
11-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Problem Sovled:
You have to be Lt. or lower to purchase it. (the ship is an alternate to the starter Miranda).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
11-27-2010, 07:42 PM
I have this bug too. I've submitted a ticket regarding it.

I especially bought C-Store points for the Black Friday Sales... and it looks like I'm going to miss out because of this bug. I really hope they allow me to purchase the 2 ships I'm after at the discounted rates, otherwise I really feel cheated.

I have 2 spare ship slots, I am VA1 ranked. There is no reason why I shouldn't be eligible for the 2 retrofit cruisers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10 Same Here....
11-28-2010, 10:23 AM
I have a RA, UH5 with two slots open and can't purchase either.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:22 AM.