Lt. Commander
Hi there,

I have just been playing on tribble for the first time and it was like playing a whole new game the way its meant to look!

On holodeck i HAVE to play at low gfx settings to avoid my pc freezing and stuff but on tribble im able to play with settings at HIGH?

Is there a reason for this e.g the code for tribble has been updated so is alot more stable or is it because there is less people on tribble?

If its the later "Less people on tribble" i would like to request that you beef up the server specs for holodeck even more than you have. I want to be able to play this game with the best settings my card can provide.
If its a case of less people being on tribble it means that you "Cryptic" are letting me down with your server specs.

If its because the code is better and more stable then wicked coz i cant wait till it transfers to holodeck!

Would just like to know which reason it is!

See you on the other side!
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-26-2010, 07:20 AM
if i am right, if i say lol, the tribble graphics are actually lower than holodeck as its just a test server ,so if you think the graphics are nice on tribble wait till it hits holodeck it will be awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-26-2010, 08:34 AM
Another thing is that Tribble has been patched to make it more stable; Holodeck will get said patch eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-26-2010, 08:36 AM
yes the code as is updated with each season realese for performance and reliability, that said more supprt for DX11 users is being developed and as such thats where the graphics improvements are most showing.