Lt. Commander
# 1 Let ous buy Emblems @ c-store?
11-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Well the honest reason Is pve is boring and I get 3 emblems per day from pvp.

500 emblems for 1200cp seems like a fair deal?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-26-2010, 01:23 PM
Make it so

/signed etc
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-26-2010, 01:24 PM
No. That would be no different then letting people buy the best gear in the game directly from the C-Store. In every game I've ever played you have to grind for the best stuff (Raiding, etc). No game should ever cater to people who don't want to actually play the game, IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
No. That would be no different then letting people buy the best gear in the game directly from the C-Store. In every game I've ever played you have to grind for the best stuff (Raiding, etc). No game should ever cater to people who don't want to actually play the game, IMO.
Its not that i dont play the game I play it plenty I just find pve dull and want my emblems in a decent rate like anyone else, and Im willing to pay for it if they either add it as a cstore option.. Or I could pvp all day and get my share of emblems from there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-26-2010, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
Its not that i dont play the game I play it plenty I just find pve dull and want my emblems in a decent rate like anyone else, and Im willing to pay for it if they either add it as a cstore option.. Or I could pvp all day and get my share of emblems from there.
I find grinding dull in all of the MMOs I subscribe to (7) but I accept that if I want to have the best gear in those games at max level I need to grind through the raids and things to get it. It's just not fair that people with more money should be able to get things quicker and easier simply because they don't like the end-game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Money should never be used to gain an "unfair" advantage over other players.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-26-2010, 02:39 PM
I disagree on the purposed solution.

Want the good stuff? Work for it.

Don't want to work for it? Sucks... They you can't have it.

There is a reason you have to earn rewards: First so that <cencored by poster> can't just cheat their way to the good stuff because they havn't learned to use their money wisely, and secondly so that theres a reason to keep playing, because if you have no goal to work toward, I promise you that you will loose interest fast.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Hmm
11-26-2010, 02:53 PM
Brought this once before and I though I was going to get hung it for but NO. A lot of people were open to thee idea. My hole point then was casual player do not have the time to sit in front on computer for hours on end grinding out badges. Did not think think it would go anywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-26-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
My hole point then was casual player do not have the time to sit in front on computer for hours on end grinding out badges. Did not think think it would go anywhere.
It takes me about an hour to complete both Deferi and the 3 new Section 31 dailies on elite...

So much for hours and hours, though it might take longer for thoose who prefer PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-26-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
Brought this once before and I though I was going to get hung it for but NO. A lot of people were open to thee idea. My hole point then was casual player do not have the time to sit in front on computer for hours on end grinding out badges. Did not think think it would go anywhere.
The purple gear is really only beneficial in PvP. In PvE whether you defeat something in 60 seconds with maxed-out purples or 70 seconds with maxed-out blues and greens is really meaningless: all weapons of the same Mark do the same basic damage so you're really just looking for very slight variations in damage, criticals, accuracy, and such between green and purple. Unless you're PvPing those variants don't add much to game play. And I think there are few PvPers who would like to learn that the same gear they've been playing and winning matches for someone else gets just by spending a few bucks at the C-Store.