Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a new home
11-09-2010, 06:08 AM
I am looking to join a fleet!

A little about me:
My name is J.T. Marsh commander of the USS E.X.O. A Galaxy Refit Tactical commanded. I am at the helm of my ship at least 1 or 2 hours a day if there is nothing special in game going on and I usually play 7 days a week. I am also Commanding more at night around 8 pm est. I am really loyal once I am in a fleet. My last fleet was also my first. I was with them for most of the this games life. Reason for living? The fleet was not going in a direction. But even then I stayed because I was loyal to the people. It was very hard to leave.

What am I looking for?
I am more of a mission player and less of a PVP player. That said I do my daily PVP everyday I am just not hardcore into it. I want a command structure fleet with a direction of play play play. Have fun, Join dailies as a group, help members do STF's, fleet actions, everything! I don't want to be one of 400 drones But that said I would like to join a fleet that has the members to do a STF at any given time on average. But still close enough that everyone knows each other names. I have been a trek fan for 23 of my 33 years of life. I want a fleet of trek fans. A civil fleet that goes by Starfleet principles. Beyond the missions I would like a fleet that does fun social events. Runabout races or battles and other fun things! Oh yes some kinda voice chat since I cant type so well
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-09-2010, 06:15 AM
Currently the way fleets are (all things being equal) what you ask is difficult.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-09-2010, 07:06 AM
J.T. Marsh,

I would like to present Aurora Fleet for your consideration. I think we have everything you are looking for. The description of your play-style, times, and preferences matches most of our existing fleet members to a 'T'. Btrans, Deferi, and PvP dailies groups occur nightly with the occasional STF to shake things up. Fleet events? Heck, Halloween was a blast, and this weekend we have a PvP mixer night with RPHX fleet.

We were one of the first fleets in Star Trek Online. Hundreds of days later, we are still one of the largest, and most active fleets in the game. While some fleets have come and gone, we remain.

Why are we successful when so many others have failed? Its simple really. We make STO fun. The primary goal of Aurora is to enrich every facet of the STO experience.

Here are just a few of the perks to being a member of Aurora Fleet:

- Fleet Ventrillo server for those that wish to use it

- Friendly, mature players

- Lots of planned events for players of every rank and playing style

- PVE, PVP, and STF teaming

- Klingon faction

- Excellent leadership

- Active forums

- Role playing events for those that wish to participate

- Fleet banking and crafting

- A vast wealth of knowledge of the game

- A painless recruiting process

If you are interested why don't you come over to www.aurorafleet.com and check us out?

Admiral Xylene
Lt. Commander
# 4 Adf Wants You!
11-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Hello J.T. Marsh,

A lot of fleets out there have the same recruiting message the (copy and post) I will forgo this way of thinking but instead give you some comments that my members put on our STO Recruitment forum.

Capt. Federation01: We have some of the most amazing players in this Alliance come and take a look somebody always is online to help you out and to play with

Lt.Gen. Bulldog: Join the ADF and Play STO with the Best/If you want to Play STO with the Best you need to join the ADF/If playing STO is fun for you Try playing it with the ADF / We are one of the oldest fleets in STO! We have members that have been around since Beta testing as well as members who just started the game recently. We have a PvE division and a PvP division in our Fleet. There are players in our fleet from all over the world, so we have players on-line at almost all times of the day. We have a Teamspeak server so we can all communicate together easily as well as our own website. We also do lots of Fleet activities (STF's, PvP training, RPing, activities with other Fleets). If this sounds good to you then check out our website http://www.armadadefenseforce.com and download and connect to our Teamspeak server for free and come talk to one of the leaders and join ADF!!!

Fl.Gen. Ezra: Welcome to Armada Defense Force!!
We are one of the oldest fleets in STO! We have members that have been around since Beta testing as well as members who just started the game recently. We have a PvE division and a PvP division in our Fleet. There are players in our fleet from all over the world, so we have players on-line at almost all times of the day. We have a Teamspeak server so we can all communicate together easily as well as our own website. We also do lots of Fleet activities (STF's, PvP training, RPing, activities with other Fleets). If this sounds good to you then check out our website http://www.armadadefenseforce.com and download and connect to our Teamspeak server for free and come talk to one of the leaders and join ADF!!!

Lt. Zanzie: Since joining ADF, my skills have grown and so has my social network. ADF and her allies are great peeps.

R.Adm. Morphaus: We like to play Star Trek Online
We have a PVE group of people
We have a PVP group of people
And we have People that like to do both
We do some RP
We have team speak 3 - Dedicated private server.
We like to drink
We have fleet based activity's
This is an Adult Only fleet, we welcome anyone over the age of 18. Those under 18 need not apply. You can apply with me or any of the above in-game, or go to the link below in my signature.

Sr.Col. Emma: Honesty, Companionship, Teamwork This is what ADF - Armada Defense Force is about We Help encourage and Value our Members We aim to help those who are both new to the fleet and STO We work together as a unit especially when we do STF's - Special task Forces ,Fleet Actions and PvP as well as other missions , So Stand up Strong Choose Right and Join ADF Today info and application at the address below:
http://www.armadadefenseforce.com/

Pres. Afov: Whoa ! That’s good plutonium Nyborgggg man! / We are still recruiting and looking for good hard working men and women to fill multiple positions please go to our website www.ArmadaDefenseForce.com and fill out a form and we will get to you no later than 24hrs from submission, most of the time way sooner; or make a post on this thread and if that not any good send me a PM on the STO forums or in game.
Thank you all for your time.

AND PARTY'S HELL YES WE DO we did a Halloween join fleet party on the 30th of last month here is a letter sent to all the fleet that were part of it
I would like to say thank you all for coming to the ADF and SYN Halloween party last night it was a blast. We hope to see you all at the next Join Fleet Party coming up sometime around Thanksgiving and other party’s are in the works for Christmas & New Years.

We all at the ADF and SYN Leadership would like to say thank you all for coming and a thank you for all the Fleet who came and to all the fleet who could not make it we understand your reasons why you could not make it and we will try to get you into the next Joint Fleet Party.

Fleets Invited
12th Fleet
ADF
SYN
TFD
AF
TOG
UBF

Fleet Showed Up
ADF
SYN
TFD
AF

The Best of luck to your fleet and (Rises champagne glass high in the air) to our continuing Alliances and stead fast dedication to having “FUN” and no “DRAMA” (Snaps heals together and Salutes)

Till next time.

Look I could go on and on about us and we hear what you want and we have what you want all we ask for is to give us a chance. If you’re interested in us please feel free to page me in game Afov J Weatherford@afov or join us on our team speak server our Info is on our website http://startrekfleet.com/adf1/tsinfo.html you have nothing to lose and so much more to gain.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-10-2010, 11:01 AM
thanks I will look into them
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-17-2010, 02:31 AM
JT, here's what we have to offer concisely:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Supportive officers
  • PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . and cookies!

PM for more information or look over our website. We are a bunch of guys and gals who love to have fun and love the game. And occasionally we will even take back Starbase 24 in runabouts!
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-17-2010, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Marsh
I am looking to join a fleet!

What am I looking for?
I am more of a mission player and less of a PVP player. That said I do my daily PVP everyday I am just not hardcore into it. I want a command structure fleet with a direction of play play play. Have fun, Join dailies as a group, help members do STF's, fleet actions, everything! I don't want to be one of 400 drones But that said I would like to join a fleet that has the members to do a STF at any given time on average. But still close enough that everyone knows each other names. I have been a trek fan for 23 of my 33 years of life. I want a fleet of trek fans. A civil fleet that goes by Starfleet principles. Beyond the missions I would like a fleet that does fun social events. Runabout races or battles and other fun things! Oh yes some kinda voice chat since I cant type so well
Heya Marsh,

I think the 12th fleet is just what you're looking for! We have a fun community and get a lot of things done in our fleet. Every day we're growing and trying to improve the fleet as a whole.
The average age in our fleet is about 31 and we enjoy a very mature member base where you get to do pretty much everything you can do in the game and more.
From pve to pvp, from stf's to (forum) rp. We also have a nice fleet magazine going with a recap of what happened the last month and nice articles/ guides about the game. Last month I actually got to interview one of the developers. ^_^

We're also planning to make a movie with the fleet and we're well on the way with planning new Foundry content.

Due to the way we structured our fleet you'll find it easy to make new friends, we're a large fleet but structured it in such a way that it doesn't feel overwhelming or crowded.

I hope to hear more from you soon!
Lt. Commander
# 8 48th Defense Fleet
01-10-2011, 05:05 AM
Please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs.

We are a small but growing laid back group of players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO together. We are always teaming up and working together whether it be a mission, a daily or an STF and have lots of fun doing it. While you're bound to find someone in game at all times of the day, most of our fleet members are in the EST. While we are primarily a PvE fleet we have players who PvP if you're looking for others to PvP with you. We are looking for a couple more members to be able to to STFs on a regular basis and would enjoy having you as one of them.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.

Safe flying to you!
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-10-2011, 12:48 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.