Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
Far too difficult, Just a ridiculous little mission that never should have been.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-13-2010, 09:27 PM
Difficult? Are you trying to do the Rings in a Carrier?

Are you not Defeating the D-7 Ships (Leaving the I.K.S. Alone) while breaking up the Comet?

This mission is dirt easy..
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Just reduce your speed and use your mouse to steer and the rings are easy.

Just kite the Klingons in a circle and the comet fight is easy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-14-2010, 01:16 AM
I regret it every time Cryptic runs an "update". Everything left in this game will be a waste of time and money... and a bunch of fanboys. For me STO is just a better solitaire I paid a liftetime subscription for.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Wow... a lot of negativity. I assume you people are going to play the Star Wars MMO because it will somehow be superior... even though they are using the same ground combat engine and are focused on graphics and style over gaemplay... Also, Cryptic doesn't have to listen to any of our suggestions. They could easily tell all of us that this is the way the game is going to be and we're going to like it. I can guarantee that's what Lucas Arts is going to do with Star Wars: The Old Republic. You have a voice in this game. If you have suggestions, make them. Also, hop over to Tribble and check out what's coming out next. Sector Space has less a box feel and more of an open space feel. Why? Because people got sick and tired of all the colorful grids and so Cryptic is going to change it to feel a little more realistic.

As far as the missions go, guess what, you'll get to create your own now!
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-15-2010, 07:15 AM
I'm with the op on this. I am a fan of trek but this game seems to be catering to the hardcore fanboys. Its not only the weeklies for me. Its the crappy old ships instead of giving us ships that fit the timeline. I get sick of reading bogus post from the fanboys why it makes sense to have 100 year old ships equal to the few newer ships in the game. Of course all of them in the c store. And the fact that now that i'm max lvl and sick of no end game content. I think i'm all done with a game that cbs tv network seems to be in control of instead of Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-15-2010, 07:26 AM
Can I have your stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-15-2010, 07:28 AM
No way i call dibs.....I saw his stuff first......
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-16-2010, 02:11 AM
If you are basing your game experience on just one mission, you are impossible to please. One little mission does not accuratly potray the etire game. Yes, when you reach LT. Gen or Vice Adm. There is little else to do, but then that is an opportunity to create a new character and take a different track or concept.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-16-2010, 02:34 AM
ok i did this mission last night and from start to finish it took me a little over 25 mins and more than 5mins reading and understanding the text.

no offense pal but its not the game its your set up on the ground most likely for the ground part of the game i took 3 engineers and 1 medic the engineers had phaser turrets 2-3 and we cut through everything within 30 seconds of fightting them and dont say well it because you are an engineer because i use the same set up on all my chars and it works and works well very well.

go back to space dock retrain your guys and then maybe youll find missions more fun and the game a little easier