Lt. Commander
# 11
11-27-2010, 03:02 AM
Horrid food?

allow me to introduce you to THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING!Fawlty Towers is, however, amazing!
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-27-2010, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryulis View Post
Horrid food?

allow me to introduce you to THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING!Fawlty Towers is, however, amazing!
You have activated my trap card.

And there is more where that comes from! Ok so technically its a pretty fine dish... But seriously... The name? Gag alert!
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-27-2010, 03:24 AM
A 5 bird roast is hardly a new thing.

They just make it extra gross is all.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-27-2010, 04:28 AM
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-27-2010, 04:41 AM
my smoked turkey was smoked in a smoke house thats been smoking pig for over 100 years, it tasted like a ham when done

ps: vegetarians are the unhealthies people on earth, at least we carnivores have the energy to get up in the morning, kill something, butcher it, and eat it! they cant even bring themselves to pour a glass of milk or scramble an egg!
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-27-2010, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhansWrath
my smoked turkey was smoked in a smoke house thats been smoking pig for over 100 years, it tasted like a ham when done

ps: vegetarians are the unhealthies people on earth, at least we carnivores have the energy to get up in the morning, kill something, butcher it, and eat it! they cant even bring themselves to pour a glass of milk or scramble an egg!
Humans are omnivorous, they can eats a wide verity of things and should if they want to remain healthy.

Most Vegetarians just admit they can't stomach the whole sale slaughter of animals for food. It's Vegans that won't drink milk or eat eggs.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-27-2010, 05:25 AM
yay my two out of 10 fav ppl Brits and Canadians eh
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-27-2010, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Turkey that tastes like ham?

Now the obvious question is... Ham that tastes like turkey?
Kinda defeats the purpose if you are gonna make something taste like something its not.

Quote:
What Hoplite said. (eeew... I feel dirty now)

I do love eating meat. But if its attached to a bone I don't think so.
I get seriously grossed out when cleaning out a roasted chicken for leftovers.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-27-2010, 09:01 AM
British food isn't that bad.....

if you can get past the over boiled meat and vegetables....the boring flavors....

hehe. When the Monarchy suppresses the crap out of the common folk for hundreds of years, they tend to cook with what's available...the best they can. Most people for a long time over there had no access to good cuts of meat, or even spices....so they made do.

Things are changing over there...but the stodgy Brits take a while.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-27-2010, 11:09 AM
I like Yorkshire pudding. At least my variation of it.