Lt. Commander
# 31
12-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
The Moral.. you don't get it you gave the Klingons the Battle they wanted. Bring all your fed friends to ker rat. The more the better. You didn't get the moral of that story at all. The moral is if your coming to Kerrat please come in groups so we can have some good pvp action.
Prepare to die in glorious battle, then.
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-01-2010, 06:58 AM
As long as the "chat box" griefing is not purposelly meant to insult or degrade another player and exists just as fuel for the RP of the moment, I have no qualms with players camping in an open pvp zone. Its the perfect reason to call up a posse of more players and fight back.
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
The Moral.. you don't get it you gave the Klingons the Battle they wanted. Bring all your fed friends to ker rat. The more the better. You didn't get the moral of that story at all. The moral is if your coming to Kerrat please come in groups so we can have some good pvp action.
I agree some what with this,

But then there are times i also get the urge to just for once see what items i can farm from kerrat. But it becomes complete impossibility with pre-made groups grefing the zone.
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Oddly enough, it seems this doesn't apply in N'Vak. The last time I was there and shot at a opposing team Klink, it was as if I had shot a Fed.

I felt genuinely bad, because I don't like to force people into PvP.
Its Kerrat / Nvak. There is no forcing anyone into anything. If anyone going to either isn't expecting an attack by now then they are new to the game... and you might as well help them understand its an open warzone. If they didn't want to PvP... well then they should be in Btra / Azlesa shouldn't then.
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerubian_Assasin1
I agree some what with this,

But then there are times i also get the urge to just for once see what items i can farm from kerrat. But it becomes complete impossibility with pre-made groups grefing the zone.
As a klink I feel 100% NOT bad about stopping Ker Rat farming dead. Feds have Starbase 24... the Larurentian thing... Aid the Planet missions... and every other fleet action the klinks have. As I see it you have multiple ways to grab shiney items that Klinks don't have. You are forced to share one with the klink... and even then 100% of the time it goes to the feds that work in shifts (you know who I mean). They are your item foes in Ker Rat... not us... where there for the PvP and the Orion women in the Romulan Penthouse (stick around perhaps you'll get an invite to the after party) hehe
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Its Kerrat / Nvak. There is no forcing anyone into anything. If anyone going to either isn't expecting an attack by now then they are new to the game... and you might as well help them understand its an open warzone. If they didn't want to PvP... well then they should be in Btra / Azlesa shouldn't then.
Excuse me for being way softer then you on other players. It's just how I roll. :p
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Excuse me for being way softer then you on other players. It's just how I roll. :p
It helps if you knock back a few pints first. lol
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
It helps if you knock back a few pints first. lol
I don't drink.
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
I don't drink.
No one is perfect.

Honestly this only starts to bother me when some poor noobie shows up for the first time with absolutely no clue about what's going on. Then they start spouting off the craziest string of random obscenities and I feel even worse because I can just imagine their red faces and poor little hearts giving out.

I wonder if a response like "Hey, you can have the zone. Mind if I just leave?" would earn them free passage to tuck tail and run? Or is that sort of thing going to get you picked on even more? Do cooler heads really prevail? Does cursing jesus just make you a bigger target?