Lt. Commander
# 41
12-01-2010, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xikinta
That's merely a Gallente female from EVE online!
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-01-2010, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
But do you find it to be a performance enhancer in pvp?

Why yes.........yes I do..
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-01-2010, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Cool birdies!!! My neighbor raises several types for local Zoo and pets stores, including African Greys, which I have been teaching Monastic chants too for the last few weeks for kicks. Now it sounds like a monastery next door. My neighbor stopped talking to me recently.

Quote:
Quote:
It sure makes waiting for a Que to pop easier.
at least it does to my ADHDself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank65
Why yes.........yes I do..
It certainly takes the edge off, but I found that performance enhancing varies on lineage. So if you every see my BoP suddenly stop and drool you know why- too much performce enhancers.
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-01-2010, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Cool birdies!!! My neighbor raises several types for local Zoo and pets stores, including African Greys, which I have been teaching Monastic chants too for the last few weeks for kicks. Now it sounds like a monastery next door. My neighbor stopped talking to me recently.

My African Grey Says "Your ship is under attack" in a 100 decibel Klingon voice. My wife's not to happy about it, but it makes me smile. She can also do most of the sounds in the game.It throws me off sometimes when I'm playing.If I suddenly eat an engine battery & run in the middle of a fight, it may be because she said "your hull is under 25%" so perfectly that I'm convinced I'm about to die.
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Quote:
My African Grey Says "Your ship is under attack" in a 100 decibel Klingon voice. My wife's not to happy about it, but it makes me smile. She can also do most of the sounds in the game.It throws me off sometimes when I'm playing.If I suddenly eat an engine battery & run in the middle of a fight, it may be because she said "your hull is under 25%" so perfectly that I'm convinced I'm about to die.
That's hilarious! You need to put up a sample of that on youtube or so.
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-01-2010, 08:50 AM
My mug shot from about three years ago When I was the lead guitar player for Sounds Fatal. Now I'm just a regular joe with a beautiful 3 year old daughter. I still look the same, just don't dress in black anymore, heh.
Lt. Commander
# 47
12-01-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
LOL- That awesome! Though it doesn't surprise me coming from an African Grey. Do they not register as high as a 5 year old child in intelligence, according to modern testing?
Lt. Commander
# 48
12-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
LOL- That awesome! Though it doesn't surprise me coming from an African Grey. Do they not register as high as a 5 year old child in intelligence, according to modern testing?
I know some do. My Grey manipulates the hell out of my 4 YO. She's always telling her to go do something in My or my wife's voice. "Pick up your toys" or "go get ready for a bath", or "go to your room".My favorite though is "Go give Sassy a treat"
Sassy is the Grey's name.
Me & Sassy
http://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/...t/DSCF0281.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 49
12-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Do they not register as high as a 5 year old child in intelligence, according to modern testing?
Beats most Fed players
Lt. Commander
# 50
12-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak
Beats most Fed players
ouch- or as I like to say "set and spike!"

Seriuosly though, I remember reading somewhere that testing showed the intelligence capabilities of a 5 year. I thought that was neat.
Closed Thread