Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for an active fleet
11-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Good Day all,

I am looking to join a fleet that is active. Playing by yourself is only so fun for so long.

See you around Risa!

Vice Admiral Gren@vagorin

Lt. Commander
# 2
11-01-2010, 11:14 AM
hello, we at the 4th fleet are active, laid back, mature, structured and fun small fleet which is growing into a multigaming guild of vow. we use team speak and have a web site. we have been around since pre beta and know we are not only the 4th fleet of sto but now a part of new guild called vow. you can apply at http://forums.veteransofwar.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5 i will respond to your application with team speak information.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Greetings,

I invite you to check out the 44th. We are age 18+ casual with vent server. Optional RP on the forums. We run STF's, and recently started a dedicated PVP team. No minimum play times required. Come check us out and see if we are a good fit. What time zone are you in btw?

www.44thfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-01-2010, 01:14 PM
I would like to put in a word for the 12th Fleet, one of the biggest fleets on the game. This means there's plenty of people to assist with anything you might want to know or have help with.
There's always several people in-game as well, and we cover all of the fields of Star Trek, be it Tac, Sci, or Eng.
We have RP opportunities, such as our Halloween Writing contest, which is going on right now, plus on going group and individual novels.
We have several Fleet Alliances, meaning we're friendly with other fleets as well.
Some are serious, others are casual . . . some are casually serious.
I chose the 12th because I wanted the option to do both.
You can check us out on the STO forum or here: http://12th-fleet.com/portal/
See you in game!
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-01-2010, 01:20 PM
I would like to put a word in for Shadow Dragon Fleet we give our players equipment and support for all missions as well as training plus we do Rp but you dont have to do it if you dont want to. Our website is www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com and you can pm if you wish to join and I can give you our vent info
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-01-2010, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Greetings,

I invite you to check out the 44th. We are age 18+ casual with vent server. Optional RP on the forums. We run STF's, and recently started a dedicated PVP team. No minimum play times required. Come check us out and see if we are a good fit. What time zone are you in btw?

www.44thfleet.com

I am Central time.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-01-2010, 02:02 PM
we at the 4th fleet are based in the est zone with member in alot of time zones there are people on our team speak around the clock.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Perhaps you would consider joining Aurora Fleet. We have been active since beta, and everyday since!

We have several members in central time zone, and there is always someone to team with for PvE, PvP, STFs, Daily and Weekly missions.

Here is some addition info on us:

Aurora Fleet was one of the first fleets in Star Trek Online. Hundreds of days later, we are still one of the largest, and most active fleets in the game. While some fleets have come and gone, we remain.

Why are we successful when so many others have failed? Its simple really. We make STO fun. The primary goal of Aurora is to enrich every facet of the STO experience.

Here are just a few of the perks to being a member of Aurora Fleet:

- Fleet Ventrillo server for those that wish to use it

- Friendly, mature players

- Lots of planned events for players of every rank and playing style

- PVE, PVP, and STF teaming

- Klingon faction

- Excellent leadership

- Active forums

- Role playing events for those that wish to participate

- Fleet banking and crafting

- A vast wealth of knowledge of the game

- A painless recruiting process

If this sounds like what you are looking for, come to Aurora

Simply go to www.aurorafleet.com to access our forums. From there, head to the Transporter Room, and post an introduction of yourself/character. Be sure to include your character@ name, and we will be glad to have you come aboard.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-02-2010, 07:32 AM
I appreciate all the mail. that I recieved yesterday. I will be checking out the websites and reading about your fleets today.

Take care!

Gren.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-27-2010, 05:00 PM
sector 47 fleet looks right for you