Lt. Commander
# 211
06-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Good evening everyone. Reminder: I have my test Friday. So Friday Night will be a social Ayanami. A little down time before the last 3 episodes for season 3!
Lt. Commander
# 212
06-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Good morning everyone. Ayanami will be runing a social tonight as I am off to take my test today! Wish me luck!
Lt. Commander
# 213
06-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Bump bump bump
Lt. Commander
# 214
06-20-2011, 05:25 PM
It's good to see a RP fleet doing well. Good luck on your tests.

-Auspice
Lt. Commander
# 215
06-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Hi,

I read your thread and it sounds really good. I'm a former RP player myself who recently returned to STO. I currently have two characters that I have created, 1 Caitian (Male) and 1 Human (Female). I'm currently working on both of their stories as I write this and will give a brief description of both should I run into anyone from the fleet. I can RP either one or make one specifically for the fleet. Now as for "First Contact" with other members, I read that the OOC channel Daedalus was a good way to start. Thanks for the thread. I hope to meet some of you online sometime. "Peace and Long Life."

P.S. It would be nice to start out with someone right from the beginning, kinda like fellow shipmates or even twins
Lt. Commander
# 216
06-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Ah I look forward to seeing you! Contact me on the OOC we can chat about history with another character.

And! I passed my test!
Lt. Commander
# 217
06-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolbezLunar View Post
Ah I look forward to seeing you! Contact me on the OOC we can chat about history with another character.

And! I passed my test!
Congratulations!
Lt. Commander
# 218
06-22-2011, 05:05 PM
I've been curious about your fleet for a while now, but I haven't managed to work up the courage to say anything until now. Would it be possible to arrange use of a chat in-game so I can learn more about Daedalus Omega so I have a better idea what you guys are about, as they say, before deciding on whether or not I want to apply?

By the way, congratulations on your test!
Lt. Commander
# 219
06-23-2011, 07:37 AM
Hello

I was referred here by Auspice, from my original post...

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=220867

...That thread was basicly asking about trying to locate a “good” RP fleet.

I am basically looking for a good RP fleet. BUT having did RP before in [MANY] different MMO’s, I am also looking for a GOOD one that ALSO won’t TOTALLY lose its mind an everyone start chewing me out if I…

[For Example]

…accidentally forget to scroll my tab to the proper one when talking in RP, and it comes out in zone instead of local.

…or forget a [ooc]= tag when I am talking with a friend in fleet an forget to notice that I didn’t put in the tell info.

…or if I type way too fast and make spelling errors.

So basically I am looking for good RP gamers, who are looking for players who know trek at least somewhat from across all the various incarnations and can relate to all various kinds of back stories that are possible, AND UNDERSTAND THEM!

But not one that’s full of people that have sets build downstairs of their bridge with a bigscreen tv acting as a pc monitor for a bridge screen… ya know?

“THAT disturbing kinda creepy lvl serious RP! “
Lt. Commander
# 220
06-25-2011, 04:59 PM
My recommendation for you is to hang out on the Daedalus OOC and get to know some of the players.