Lt. Commander
# 51
01-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
I hope it's a little cheaper than the other uniforms. The comm badge was free after all so I think they should price the uniforms at 180CP instead of 240CP.
240 seems perfectly reasonable to me. The Troi, TMP, T'Pol, 7/9, ENT & Mirror ENT were all 240, which is 40 points cheaper than the previous uniforms. The merc, formal, TOS, Mirror TOS, TNG & DS9 uniforms were all 280.
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Yah!!! It in the calendar
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-09-2011, 01:31 AM
If you're still paying attention to this thread, StormShade, would it be possible at all to add variants of the uniform with different waist line heights? Since a lot of people seem to not like the uniform specificly because of the high waist line on it, at least one other version of that that's lower would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-09-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKitsune View Post
If you're still paying attention to this thread, StormShade, would it be possible at all to add variants of the uniform with different waist line heights? Since a lot of people seem to not like the uniform specificly because of the high waist line on it, at least one other version of that that's lower would be nice.
An Admiral's variant would be nice too.
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
You do realize that we are 4 days away from release and the devs don't work on weekends. I doubt the team is going to scramble to create a new version of this uniform by the 13th. According to the poll there are already 872 people willing to take the uniform in it's default form, so the statement that "a lot of people seem to not like the uniform", should be reevaluated.

I will gladly link you to the various threads about this uniform and if you take the time to go over them you will see that the majority of players agree that the uniform is great as is. Even players who didn't like the way the uniform looked in the show admit that the uniform looks good in game.

As someone who's been waiting for this uniform since August, I don't want to wait any longer just so they can alter the costume for people that will probably find something ELSE to hate about it. Let's be honest, no matter what they do to the uniform there WILL be someone that hates it.

Besides, as it is you can alter your waist line by recoloring the "cummerbund" portion, separating the shirt from the pants.

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/w..._343361331.jpg

On a side note, the AGT style of pants has been in use since TNG.

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/t...rdially104.jpg

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media...ta/320x240.jpg

Quote:
An Admiral's variant would be nice too.
Agreed. However, if it's not included already I don't want to keep waiting for it and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-09-2011, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilv View Post
Agreed. However, if it's not included already I don't want to keep waiting for it and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
I don't want the wait time extended for these uniforms either! Just more options based of the AFT style in the future would be nice. For the Federation side, the AGT unifrorms and the Future Imperfect Comm Badge are the only things I feel I must have in-game when it comes to costumes.
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Quote:
I don't want the wait time extended for these uniforms either! Just more options based of the AFT style in the future would be nice. For the Federation side, the AGT unifrorms and the Future Imperfect Comm Badge are the only things I feel I must have in-game when it comes to costumes.
I too would hope that IF an admiral variant isn't released this week that at a later date an "Admiral" pack is released w/ all the missing admiral variants.
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Please pardon my previous post. I realize that a lot more players voted for the uniform, myself included. I believe the cummerbund was only high on the characters that they wanted to have look older. Didn't the younger characters shown, like Starfleet cadets, wear lower ones?

Quote:
I too would hope that IF an admiral variant isn't released this week that at a later date an "Admiral" pack is released w/ all the missing admiral variants.
Yeah. I meant if there were any additional versions to be made, they'd have to be added after the fact.
Lt. Commander
# 59
01-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Please pardon my previous post. I realize that a lot more players voted for the uniform, myself included. I believe the cummerbund was only high on the characters that they wanted to have look older. Didn't the younger characters shown, like Starfleet cadets, wear lower ones?
Nope
http://www.geocities.jp/shin1701/vgr-cadet-uniform.html
Lt. Commander
# 60
01-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Oh, okay then. Thanks for clearing that up.